Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leinster Away Tickets On Sale Now!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leinster Away Tickets On Sale Now!!
    Posted: 21 October 2009 at 3:27pm
I understand that the Ticket Office now has the tickets for the Leinster away game on sale. Forgot to ask the price etc. though...

The atmospheric success of the Blues & LI games was down to the like minded vocal types grouping together. Might be wrong but I don't think the RDS has an unreserved seating policy and the terrace areas under the old stand are tiny. It is imperitive that we coordinate our efforts and agree where we are buying tickets to form the 'Mobile Bin' ...
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 3:46pm
agree bryn.I was told there are coming in next week,leinster away tickets .

they must have sent us a certain block within the stadium ,surely .
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:23pm
I totally agree we all need to be in the same place to create a unique atmosphere like we did last week, im sure that leinster wont have unreserved seating though as they sell out almost every week, is there any standing places in the RDS?
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:34pm
There is (was) some standing below the old stand. But very limited. I wandered in there the season before last having paid 40 Euros for a stand ticket from a Ticketmaster van outside only to find myself sitting square to the deadball area. I had the last laugh as we won with a BP.

RDS will lend itself nicely to a visiting mob like us if we can all get together...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic