Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scores on the doors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scores on the doors
    Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:24am
Just over 48hrs before the big one....yes we were beaten out in Dublin, but looking at the match again on tv , i feel they were very lucky. Their first try the guys foot was in touch , the second try , he knocked on and then they had an interception. I know people have said but they scored another 4 tries , but without the momentum built , i believe that we could have won........But back to saturday , the difference is that the ops are no where near the quality of Leinster, and i do feel that we will have the beating of them.
I hope that they do print this message off and post it on the door of the changing room , but their problem then is to find some one who can actualy read down there.
And please Mr Johnson...play hook at 10 , so we can see how inept the guy is .......please please please

Finally
Scarlets 34.....ops 17(care of Nigel 'the man ' Owen)
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:34am
lucky? you looked like you'd enjoyed a guinness or 3 on the t.v. mike it seems it clouded your judgement,Wink
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:43am
Never touched a drop of guiness over there ..honest
No clouded judgement, except maybe handing a full hiplfask of whiskey to pimp and having it handed back empty....a terrible mistake
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic