Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Shot it across the bar.....
Seen it,caugth it, ate it LOL
Sponsored Links

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:53pm
Got any photos
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:00am
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Got any photos
only the bush, outside the mochyn Wink
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:01am
oh god ...im sure mrs joss still has the green flyLOL
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:58pm
Ladram I did not mean that remark literally what I was trying to say was local people do seem to have a go at the team more often than not.You never see me leave early, you never hear me boo the team. A couple of times I have seen and heard locals doing this. This is why away support is so good because the supporters want to be there they are not the ones with free tickets, or only go because it is handy. Twice people have walked out very early,Leicester and last Saturday which were both above average gates with some people who can only be described as partimers.I am not having a go at you Ladram.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:31pm
[QUOTE=bazlewis]Ladram I did not mean that remark literally what I was trying to say was local people do seem to have a go at the team more often than not.You never see me leave early, you never hear me boo the team. A couple of times I have seen and heard locals doing this. This is why away support is so good because the supporters want to be there they are not the ones with free tickets, or only go because it is handy. Twice people have walked out very early,Leicester and last Saturday which were both above average gates with some people who can only be described as partimers.I am not having a go at you Ladram.[/QUOTE]
didn't think for 1 minute you were baz,i know what you are saying but people are very frustrated at the lack of success,from a personal point of view it is finances that prevent me going to glasgow not the performance,to be honest with it's the company off the field rather that the performance on the field that means we will some of the first getting our new season tickets,enjoy your trip(however far it is Big smile) by the ours is 25.4 mile round trip which you can round up to 30 because the home journey more often resembles a sidewinder.
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:38pm
Ladram I will see you at the Cardiff home game and will be more than happy to have a drink with you. Next season will be better I am sure.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Ladram I will see you at the Cardiff home game and will be more than happy to have a drink with you. Next season will be better I am sure.
dim problem.Big smile
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:17pm
can a matchbox? no but a tin can
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
scarlet96 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

can a matchbox? no but a tin can
Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic