Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

COD MW3 - Monthly Subscription!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:31am
Get a PS3 Mike, balls to the paid monthly subscription.

Cant believe you've gone and started the Xbox360 vs PS3 debate. We'll have all the Xbox fanboys on here now like Bryn@man, Pencoed and MrFwon.. preaching how much better the Xbox is.

Question is though, do you want little kids screaming over your Mic, or the PS3 where hadly anyone has a Mic... I know what i'd prefere... (No Mic BTW)
Sponsored Links

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:36am
Originally posted by JonWal JonWal wrote:

Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Great to see you on the Xbox chap Thumbs Up we'll have to get some games going for sure! Thumbs Up

Only if you let me win!

I tend to play Domination.... I get a bit lost if I cant see a flag Big smile

My aim in life is to get myself one of those golden guns before MW3 comes out. Been at it months and only on 6th prestige 
Fair play, I'm on level 47, I havent even prestiged yet.

You guys want to get yourselves a PS3. Embarrassed

I have one Big smile and its online gaming experience is nowhere near as good as Xbox Live Thumbs Up Also, to play any multiplayer portion of any game that you buy, you have to pay for and download a multiplayer pack for each and every game, and the prices aren't cheap Shocked 
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

X Bot everytime Michael for serious gaming folk.... You'd be banned from the Pink if you admitted to having a Play-Doh 3.

Yup, if online gaming is what you are after, the 360 is your buddy Thumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:48am
Originally posted by lemonhead lemonhead wrote:

prestiged once i need to sort this out and get more gaming time in, starting tonight Smile

I think on my 4th time prestige now! Embarrassed will keep going until MW3 comes out too Big smile Some of my mates stay put when they reach level 50. so that they can eventually get the gold weapons, but I just keep going for the fun of it. Big smile
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic