Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llandovery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli Team v Cross Keys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nine -Three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:40pm
Calm down lads, Jordan is going to be a Scarlet legend, we are going to see plenty of him before this season is out.
YMA O HYD
Sponsored Links

emmawilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by joss joss wrote:

100% agree multi, i think he should have been involved against the blues, his peformances before his injury were top notch and he done well last week against the tigers

abit bias joss LOL but i like it Tongue
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by emmawilliams emmawilliams wrote:

100% agree multi, i think he should have been involved against the blues, his peformances before his injury were top notch and he done well last week against the tigers

Me biased Wink only a little bit, did you go to cross keys today
#HUMANTOURS Rise above the rest
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:20pm
agree about jordan.why he's not starting tomorrow is totally beyond me.its there on a plate for an open game,and jordan could really have caused problems for a very experimental blues team tomorrow.instead he was playing on a paddy field in some shithole in gwent instead.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

agree about jordan.why he's not starting tomorrow is totally beyond me.its there on a plate for an open game,and jordan could really have caused problems for a very experimental blues team tomorrow.instead he was playing on a paddy field in some shithole in gwent instead.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL classic
#HUMANTOURS Rise above the rest
emmawilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:34pm

Originally posted by emmawilliams emmawilliams wrote:

Me biased Wink only a little bit, did you go to cross keys today
some of us got to go to work on sat Cry..
omri jones View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omri jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:04pm
To be fair to Crosskeys the pitch was in perfect condition and nothing near a paddyfield. In fact the ground was quite hard and the bounce so high that one chip which appeared to be going nicely to Bayliss bounced back over his head, caught by Keys player who ran in to score a breakaway try. They had to try chipping the ball to turn them as Keys were up so quickly and stiffled most of our moves, that is the ones we didn't ruin ourselves by dropping the ball and passing poorly. Ruki and Iolo had shockers and there was little fluency in the back line. Jordan, Jonny Lewis, Justin James and the wingers played well but the Keys forward drives put them on top for long periods until Dan Thomas came on and and speeded the game up, scoring an excellent try in the process.  Fender scored our other try late in the game and Jordan converted beautifully from the touchline into a strong crosswind. 
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:24am
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

whats happened to llanelli rfc in recent weeks then.really seems as if they've hit a brick wall.

I think the lack of available players has got a lot to do with the results.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:27am
All the call-ups to the Scarlets hasn't helped! Hopefully now the LV's are over until January and the Scarlets squad are back up to strength Llanelli RFC will also have all their players back and start winning again!
"YMA O HYD"
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:50am

Cross Keys deserved this win against a Llanelli side who battled well throughout the game.

The pitch was in good condition and it was a thoroughly enjoyable game to watch.

Jordan kicked superbly.

West is Best (Fin gwybod)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic