Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Resident Evil 6 Premium Edition costs £817

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resident Evil 6 Premium Edition costs £817
    Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:41pm
Full article here

Capcom must be crazy if they think they'll sell many of them.
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:50pm
They know there are mentalists who will pay it. Especially over there. A boy recently sold his kidney to buy an iPad and iPhone.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

Full article here

Capcom must be crazy if they think they'll sell many of them.

Yep they live in a fantasy world where everyone has a spare £800 smackers to burn on evil....

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:37pm
In disappointing news (from the view of 360 gamers), we get less previous installments with our "archives" version of the game than the "anthology" PS3 version Cry 

I really wanted to play Res 2+3 again but it looks like it won't be happening anytime soon: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-06-resident-evil-6-anthology-archives-bundles-spotted
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:55pm
Booooooo!!!! I've not played the lastest installments, but I loved the Resident Evil games of past for sure! Clap
Scarlets!!!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 12:07pm
The first ever Resident Evil was by far the best! it may have been the first Playstation game I had ever played! the intro of the game was FANTASTIC too, the mini film. awesome. i have never been able to get into any of the Res Evil game as much as that.
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

The first ever Resident Evil was by far the best! it may have been the first Playstation game I had ever played! the intro of the game was FANTASTIC too, the mini film. awesome. i have never been able to get into any of the Res Evil game as much as that.

Did you ever play the Gamecube remake of Res 1? Amazing, much better in fact (and they did away with the low budget actors at the start too) - the best one they made, I would love to see that in hi-definition on the 360.

m1nd3d - gutted about that! Totally stupid.

Edited by PearlJam - 03 September 2012 at 4:52pm
If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17pm
na, i never played the game cube.
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm

na, i never played the game cube.

It was worth a play for Resident Evil 1 (remake), Resident Evil Zero (essentially takes place at the same time as RE 1), Resident Evil 4 and the Zelda games.

You can play them on the Wii too. Real good stuff.

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:37pm

Agreed, that was a good game that! Clap
Scarlets!!!
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:31pm
Anyone bought it today? Got it lunchtime and can't wait to get home and to start playing. 

4 player co-op online should be interesting!
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:02pm
I can't believe I [beep]ing forgot to pick it up! I paid for it 5 days ago and forgot.

Put it away 'til tomorrow, skip.

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:01pm
They've changed it all again, yes it's more like 4+5 but it has a really arcade feel to it, not sure I like it that much but I'm going to give it time.

Also much prefer games that have a set campaign to run through in the order expected, not to be greeted with 3 different campaigns and asked to choose one of them at the start of the game.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:56am
The game itself isn't worth £8.17, traded in within a week, massive disappointment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic