Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Word of Warning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Is the breathalyser law to save them carrying any? If I get stopped I'd rather pay the fine that get done for drink driving because I'd imagine we'd possibly be marginally over the limit in the mornings, only just mind.

Think the fine is 55euros and 6 points on a french license for not having the breathalyser bags on board.
Thats more than we get for a speeding offence. 16ish euros and 1 point for up to about 15kph over the limit.
However rumour has it that one of the main manufacturers of the bags is brother in law to an ex ObergrupenfuhferWink
Sponsored Links

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

Last year defo. This year only with the windows closedCry

Finished my garden watering system last week, haven't had a day with less than 6 hours rain sinceUnhappy

First year since 1997 we aren't going to Charente Maritime ... off to Bulgari this year ... 33 Degrees all weekend " Wink

You made a good choice for yer holsCry We still get 33c on times when the sun comes out mindBig smile
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

So that is how they repay us for our grandfathers fighting to keep their country free from the Nazi jackboot, ungrateful bastards.
Apparently all these Law changes are the fallout from last years french exploits...Again a small number of dimwits affect us allBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic