Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-box or PS3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

After having a team debrief about the XBox and PS3 the overall winner is the PS3 according to the Evans clan users.

I can actually comment on this as I'VE had BOTH at one point (well all three if you include the wii)

Gameplay there isn't much between them, yes there are titles that are exclusive on both sides, but for me the added feature of being able to play blu-ray films and the ability and ease of use of setting up a media server through my ps3 to play all my films and music off of my PC without any extra cost makes me choose the PS3
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

After having a team debrief about the XBox and PS3 the overall winner is the PS3 according to the Evans clan users.

I can actually comment on this as I'VE had BOTH at one point (well all three if you include the wii)

Gameplay there isn't much between them, yes there are titles that are exclusive on both sides, but for me the added feature of being able to play blu-ray films and the ability and ease of use of setting up a media server through my ps3 to play all my films and music off of my PC without any extra cost makes me choose the PS3

To be fair Sal the children have the WII, XBOX, Playstation and the one console they are always arguing over is the Playstation. It really is an incredible piece of kit,

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:37pm

I only want it for gameplay. I'd rather buy a separate top of the range blu-ray. The only thing swaying me was the fact that online gaming is free on the PS3 as opposed to £40 a year on the x-box.

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 5:01pm
Ive allways preferred the xbox.....Especially Halo..probably the bestest ever (with the exception of Lara Croft)
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Ive allways preferred the xbox.....Especially Halo..probably the bestest ever (with the exception of Lara Croft)

Going to see the Halo movie then Smelly...
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:01pm

and ease of use of setting up a media server through my ps3 to play all my films and music off of my PC without any extra cost makes me choose the PS3

You can do that free with Xbox....
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:45pm
Went for the X-box. As I said, the Blu-ray addition on the PS3 didn't come into consideration at all as I'd only buy better. Found a few ways to wangle X-box live for cheap too.
William Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:23am
What do i do if i want to purchase a x box 360 and a ps3 both at the same time and my parents allow me to buy only one of 'em ?? Which one of the 2 is better and why ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic