Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > RANDOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monty Python's last live show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monty Python's last live show
    Posted: 20 July 2014 at 8:51pm
Wonderful. Such humorous comedy that requires the brain to be engaged.

Was it only me when the Lumberjack sketch was on that thought of Toulon? After all, the Mounties are in Red & Black. Okay, they wear beige hats but who's splitting hairs?

How about playing a bit of that sketch in the pre-match before one of the Toulon games?

If you've got to play the double reigning champions, how about a bit of fun? There's that plus highlights of their loss at CAPastro.

Just a thought fwiw

Edited by Eastern outpost - 20 July 2014 at 9:11pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

y ddraig bwyd View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote y ddraig bwyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 11:24pm
Just come back from watching it in the Cinema!! Brilliant.
Great atmosphere and everybody singing 'always look on the bright side' at the end.
y ddraig bwyd
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 6:59pm
I saw it live at the O2 on the second night. Always wanted to see the Pythons together (I'd never seen either Eric Idle or Terry Gilliam before).

It was a great night, even allowing for the fact that the O2, whilst being a breathtakingly brilliant venue (especially for the end of season tennis), is a hideous place to try and watch sketch-show comedy.

Have the signatures of all 6 Pythons in my collection, along with Carol Cleveland......oh, the memories brought back by seeing them in the flesh, as it were.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic