Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Players' Nicknames

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 9:23am
"samson lee could become jeans man because of lee jeans, sound of cowboys who wear jeans shouting yee ha when he scores

ken owens could become crafty ken like ken dohurty the snooker player, irish accent saying 147 when he scores"

Are my two favourites!

Other than the batman sign in the sky, this is my favourite ever thread on this forum.

Keep up the great work Monk

Edited by RR1972 - 14 November 2014 at 9:24am
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 9:27am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

"samson lee could become jeans man because of lee jeans, sound of cowboys who wear jeans shouting yee ha when he scores

ken owens could become crafty ken like ken dohurty the snooker player, irish accent saying 147 when he scores"

Are my two favourites!

Other than the batman sign in the sky, this is my favourite ever thread on this forum.

haven't you read haydn's conservatory thread?????
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Are my two favourites!

I missed that 1! send me a link   

ps where has the d'arcy is signing thread gone?

that must be floating around somewhere in cyberspace
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 10:14am

Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Are my two favourites!

I missed that 1! send me a link   

ps where has the d'arcy is signing thread gone?

that must be floating around somewhere in cyberspace
try looking under burdda or something. you won't regret it
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 10:56am
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Sam Cheese View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

george earle could become the earl, sound of the earl of kent saying do you like being a ballboy at wimbledon when he scores,

This is the funniest thing in the history of Scarletfever.
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 12:33pm
Jacobie Adriaanse --- The Cracker ! Obvious theme tune here !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/topic24784_post851291.html#851291
I was wondering if the mods could possibly start a new section with some of these Fever Gold threads because that has had me in absolute stitches 4 years later.

Edited by OwainLlanedi - 14 November 2014 at 12:51pm
"Er gwaetha pob Dic SiƓn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by OwainLlanedi OwainLlanedi wrote:

Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/topic24784_post851291.html#851291

I was wondering if the mods could possibly start a new section with some of these Fever Gold threads because that has had me in absolute stitches 4 years later.

I'll raise it with the forum gnomes
DDF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 6:36pm
Sure Parkes nickname is Mudguts.

Not sure what music you could play to that. 

The Mad Monk View Drop Down
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 1:33pm
thank for your ideas you are all fine men with good hearts and souls i have a few more, this could work someone tell the club we need someone to make tee shirts and these onsie things that are in fashion with players nick names on them, i do not now much about fashion i am a simple man, here are some more ideas, please help me i am not intrested in money only the club and getting the club to beet toolon 

rhodri jones called indiana and line when he scores on tannoy of germany has declared war on the jones boys from indiana jones, could have a photo of rhodri on tee shirts with wip and indiana jones hat

rap culumbo is clever man like george earle idea, james earl jones was darf vader, could have the line from stars wars when i left i was the apprentice but now i am the master when he scores, could have photos of other teams second rows on screens when that line comes out and fans could take light sabers to matches and wave them in other fans faces when george scores, star wars is poppular tee shirts and onesies could sell in shop, money for club to buy all blacks

adam warren could be rabbit like emenem in nine mile film, emenem song my name is could ring out adam scores and we can all shout adam because thats his name, or chaz and dave song rabbitt rabbitt rabbitt rabitt rabbitt rabbitt (rabbits live in warrens)

could use cheef brodie from jaws for phil john the fisherman, you need a bigger boat line from jaws when he scores

DDF who is parkes??? i spend much time away so i do not now all the players

thank you

for pivac his name is wayne we could do waynes world and all do the mosh from the boheemian rapsedy scene in the film when we win, he would like it and drink drinks with us in the barn it would be good for moral

thank you

please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
Rambo Perego View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambo Perego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2014 at 7:56pm
Made my day when I saw a new thread from the Mad Monk. This guy has talent.
"Super Phil May,
He's gonna take you higher.
Super Phil May,
He's gonna take you there"
Theme from S-Express
New_scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New_scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 11:00am
I'm sure Rhodri Jones was/is known as Quadzilla due to the size of his legs. Can we get some inflatable Godzilla's in the ground? 

Best thread ever! 
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

thank for your ideas you are all fine men with good hearts and souls i have a few more, this could work someone tell the club we need someone to make tee shirts and these onsie things that are in fashion with players nick names on them, i do not now much about fashion i am a simple man, here are some more ideas, please help me i am not intrested in money only the club and getting the club to beet toolon 

rhodri jones called indiana and line when he scores on tannoy of germany has declared war on the jones boys from indiana jones, could have a photo of rhodri on tee shirts with wip and indiana jones hat

rap culumbo is clever man like george earle idea, james earl jones was darf vader, could have the line from stars wars when i left i was the apprentice but now i am the master when he scores, could have photos of other teams second rows on screens when that line comes out and fans could take light sabers to matches and wave them in other fans faces when george scores, star wars is poppular tee shirts and onesies could sell in shop, money for club to buy all blacks

adam warren could be rabbit like emenem in nine mile film, emenem song my name is could ring out adam scores and we can all shout adam because thats his name, or chaz and dave song rabbitt rabbitt rabbitt rabitt rabbitt rabbitt (rabbits live in warrens)

could use cheef brodie from jaws for phil john the fisherman, you need a bigger boat line from jaws when he scores

DDF who is parkes??? i spend much time away so i do not now all the players

thank you

for pivac his name is wayne we could do waynes world and all do the mosh from the boheemian rapsedy scene in the film when we win, he would like it and drink drinks with us in the barn it would be good for moral

thank you

HE'S BACK...................F**K YEAH!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileClapClapClapClapClap
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic