Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Belgium

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales v Belgium
    Posted: 12 June 2015 at 11:28pm
I think that someone ought to congratulate Coleman and the boys on a fantastic win tonight.

Haven't heard Hen Wlad fy Nhadau sung like that before at a footy match. Well done all.

Sponsored Links

Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 11:49pm
It wasn't the best game and was nail biting stuff, but an absolutely enormous win. Probably one of the best atmospheres I've ever witnessed at a game.

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:18am
Definitely the best atmosphere I've seen at a football match. Well done Wales.
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 11:02am
It was an unbelievable atmosphere , watching the Wales football team is becoming a joy after a long time of rubbish .
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 4:55pm
Brilltastic....love that men of harlech chant too
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2015 at 10:30am
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Brilltastic....love that men of harlech chant too

it's certainly better than most football tunes - but of course the way they sing it just proves that no-one knows the words! (TBF, I don't either...)

Very big win, and a great atmosphere, fair play.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2015 at 10:47am
Having the word prompter on big screen helped too. Why not use that at Scarlets to get songs going as not everyone knows the words in Welsh?
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2015 at 6:33pm
great call reesy , mail it to ALL the scarlets marketing people
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2015 at 8:22pm
I was there with my wife and son last Friday and it was one of best atmospheres I've been to in a game.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2015 at 8:24pm
however,it'll take an exceptional atmosphere,to beat the one at stradey when we beat the aussies in 1992!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic