Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Watson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Watson
    Posted: 18 September 2015 at 4:26pm
Just bought tickets for his gig at the Pontardawe Arts Centre in April next year.

Saw him at the same venue last year. He was excellent fair play.

At £17.20 a ticket it should be a good night out.
Sponsored Links

Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 11:03pm
Not sure why, other than your recommendation and a bottle and a half of Gavi, I've just purchased a couple of tickets for this chaps gig... 

Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2016 at 8:06pm
Nearly forgot I'd bought these tickets...

Thoroughly enjoyed the show on Saturday evening....  Great recommendation.

Also my first visit to Pontardawe Arts Centre which was a cracking little venue to be fair.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2016 at 8:52pm
Glad you enjoyed.

He is very funny. Second time I've seen him there and will go again to see the next tour.

Largely clean humour with very little use of swearing. I can recommend his book Hotel Alpha. Slow to start but stick with it.

Looking at a few other options now, Yes in Bristol, 10cc at the Grand in September and Bill Bailey in June, also at the Grand.

Edited by ap sior - 11 April 2016 at 8:54pm
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2016 at 10:43pm
Very clever guy with Welsh mother and first class honours degree at Cambridge-clever bugger 😇

Edited by reesytheexile - 11 April 2016 at 10:55pm
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2016 at 11:56pm
seeing bill bailey in cambridge in june i think looking forward to that.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:33am
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

Ditto Bill Bailey in the Grand Theatre Swansea later this year. 
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Was hoping to get tickets but I fear that I'm too late. Ross Noble is at the Grand later on in the year for those who are interested. 

Another good comedian to look out for is Joe Lycett. Very camp and reminds me of Clary. Saw him at the Tobacco Factory in Brizzle a week last Sunday and he was very good.
Ian Lewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Was hoping to get tickets but I fear that I'm too late. Ross Noble is at the Grand later on in the year for those who are interested. 

Another good comedian to look out for is Joe Lycett. Very camp and reminds me of Clary. Saw him at the Tobacco Factory in Brizzle a week last Sunday and he was very good.

If you're looking to see a top class comedian you won't go far wrong with Adam Hills, he's in the Grand in June, came to the Ffwrnes a couple of years ago. I think he's there the week before Bill Bayley.

With regard Mark Watson I believe I saw. Tweet from the Star last week that he's coming to Llanelli in November.
It's not always about where you end up, it's about how you get there.
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:41pm
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2016 at 11:49am
Just a reminder about Mark Watson's gig at the Ffwrnes on 19/11/16.

Just looked and ticket sales are very disappointing. 

I recommend him very highly. I intend going and it will be my 3rd time of seeing him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic