Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello New Members !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 596061
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2021 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Peter Peter wrote:

I'm farming with pecan nuts in Hartswater in the Northern Cape. 
Thank you for welcoming me.You guys must just excuse my English. I'm afrikaans speaking
It's better than my Welsh Peter!

Croeso!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2021 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Peter Peter wrote:

I'm farming with pecan nuts in Hartswater in the Northern Cape. 
Thank you for welcoming me.You guys must just excuse my English. I'm afrikaans speaking
Just checked and you’re not far from Bloemfontein, well, at least it doesn’t look that far on the map. Do you follow a Super Rugby side?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2021 at 3:46am
I support the lions,Pieter played super rugby,2 games when he was 21, then he was out for about 10 months for shoulder operation.
I'm 280 km from Bloemfontein
PenScarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PenScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 10:48pm
As a  new member , I like how others on here try to twist things , then others try to belittle you, a site for bullies and keyboard warriors
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2021 at 6:31am
Originally posted by PenScarlet PenScarlet wrote:

As a  new member , I like how others on here try to twist things , then others try to belittle you, a site for bullies and keyboard warriors

It’s important to recognise opinion, I think the comment you made defending Josh was well played, but you did call out the poster who disagreed with you as sad. Perhaps a takeaway?

Be great to keep posting.
Bert Scarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2021 at 6:34pm
Evening all!

I'm a Worcester-born, adopted Brummie.  Most importantly, my father was Welsh, born and brought up in Tyisha.  Whilst I've been a Worcester Warriors season ticket holder for the past 15 years, I've always been a Scarlets fan too and managed to get down to Llanelli several times per season for a fair few years until Covid, since before the move to PYS.

Thanks for having me.

EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2021 at 7:05pm
Welcome! Worcester have some strong welsh links as of late. 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2021 at 7:47pm
Welcome Bert.

Look forward to reading more of your posts
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Bert Scarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2021 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by EJPT EJPT wrote:

Welcome! Worcester have some strong welsh links as of late. 

Thank you for the welcome.

Worcester Warriors have had strong Welsh links for many years, since the likes of Craig Quinnell and Craig Gillies came and played for the club, but you're right, they are particularly strong at the moment, with JT as Head Coach and Mark Jones also on the coaching staff.
Brainfart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2022 at 11:12am
Good morning fellow Scarlets. My name's Paul and I'm looking forward to contributing here. Scanning the various threads it's fair to say that the forum really is a font of knowledge for all things Scarlets related, glad to have found you all. I'm interested in the Baz Lewis predictions. Will this start today? Or when the league gets under way? 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2022 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Brainfart Brainfart wrote:

Good morning fellow Scarlets. My name's Paul and I'm looking forward to contributing here. Scanning the various threads it's fair to say that the forum really is a font of knowledge for all things Scarlets related, glad to have found you all. I'm interested in the Baz Lewis predictions. Will this start today? Or when the league gets under way? 

Good morning Paul - welcome. The predictions league will start from the first weekend of the URC which is 16th/17th September. Most of us have enough trouble predicting competitive games but ones termed friendly with mass substitutions is beyond us apart from Eastern Outpost who has earned the nickname of bandito with his almost telepathic forecasting.LOL
Brainfart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2022 at 12:50pm
Good morning Paul - welcome. The predictions league will start from the first weekend of the URC which is 16th/17th September. Most of us have enough trouble predicting competitive games but ones termed friendly with mass substitutions is beyond us apart from Eastern Outpost who has earned the nickname of bandito with his almost telepathic forecasting.LOL
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. 
Ha yes, league will be difficult enough to predict, more so now with South Africa involved. Great bring it on. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 596061
  Share Topic