Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > EVENTS AT Y PARC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

scarlets darts masters.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scarlets darts masters.
    Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:23pm
how did it go last night? any feedback from people who went there? was it a full house?
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Sponsored Links

multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:20pm
It was a great event again, thoroughly enjoyed - even more so than last time.

Much better line up, the entertainment in between matches was superb and the singing was fantastic.

Highly recommended to everyone for next year - I am going again!

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Alun456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:51pm
As multi says, a great event. Superb atmosphere, great standard of darts and pictures with all the big players who were very friendly and accessible.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:02pm
Was it a sell out?

Ive always wanted to go but it always happens to be on a Saturday when i cant go

who won?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:07pm
It wasn't a sell out I don't think but nearly all the hospitality packages were used. Phil Taylor won it but the highlights were Wayne mardle who was just a brilliant entertainer and the barn in song. Daryl fitton was the surprise of the night getting to the final.

One observation is that the bigger name players seem reluctant to mix with the fans whereas players like woolfie, fitton, mardle, Webster etc have selfie after selfie with the fans.

Seriously, well worth the money
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:03pm
I heard woolfie was a big hit
everyone I spoke to had a great time, good atmosphere , the only criticism I heard was the zooming lenses didn't show close up of the darts board so it was hard to see what the scores were at the back of the room
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

everyone I spoke to had a great time, good atmosphere , the only criticism I heard was the zooming lenses didn't show close up of the darts board so it was hard to see what the scores were at the back of the room

With 4 pint jugs costing £12 I thought it was my blurred vision....LOL
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:03am
Originally posted by multinational multinational wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

With 4 pint jugs costing £12 I thought it was my blurred vision....LOL

I remember a girl living on our road had 4 pint jugs ! Very popular with the boys she was.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic