Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Match Programme - Connacht

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Match Programme - Connacht
    Posted: 05 October 2017 at 4:22pm
Hiya, shot in the dark but does anybody have a Scarlets Connacht programme they would be willing to sell?

I missed it due to illness and collect the programmes for my wee grandson. As I get a programme as part of my season ticket, the ticket office have normally been brilliant if I've had any requests but they don't have any from this game.

Anyhow, please let me know

Thanks
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 4:41pm
I have mine you can have for nothing. I could leave at ticket office eg I am over there on Saturday for the Llanelli game ,but do you live close enough to call in ?
ScarletScot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 5:00pm
That's fantastic and so kind, I live in Llandybie but am tied up with family stuff..... I intend popping over to the Parc Monday/Tuesday next week.....
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by ScarletScot ScarletScot wrote:

That's fantastic and so kind, I live in Llandybie but am tied up with family stuff..... I intend popping over to the Parc Monday/Tuesday next week.....
Just PM me with your name and I shall leave with Ticket office at weekend for you to collect. You will know big Ems then ?

Edited by reesytheexile - 05 October 2017 at 5:13pm
ScarletScot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 6:01pm
Names Gavin Mackay..... and you have me stumped with Big Ems 😁

Again, thank you so much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic