Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

George North

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 1:22pm
I’ve actually on seen one incident that I’ve deemed santionable beyond a penalty in George’s career. The one yesterday as it happens.

I think you might be mixing him up with Steff Evans, who’s been red or yellow carded 5 times.

Characterizing the guy as some sort of hooligan is disappointing.

Edited by Wil Chips - 31 December 2018 at 1:24pm
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I’ve actually on seen one incident that I’ve deemed santionable beyond a penalty in George’s career. The one yesterday as it happens.

I think you might be mixing him up with Steff Evans, who’s been red or yellow carded 5 times.

What was your take on the Cawdor clear out Wil? 
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 3:25pm

there has been quite a few cheap shots he has done, for saints, wales and ospreys. he seems to get away with a lot.
Steff Evs, his record speaks for itself...but Nick Williams on the other hand, one of the cleanest records in rugby - make of that what you will!
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 11:15pm
Nick Williams was often protected by the Irish rugby union as they often provided their own referees, linesmen and TMOs for games, who never seemed to see any misdemeanours commuted by any Irish based players. The same could often be said about the wonders BBC (Northern Ireland/Ulster of course), who would never have any conclusive footage or the right camera angle to see anything, except of course when that misdemeanour was committed by someone playing against Ulster. I have to say I think his indiscipline seems to have improved since his arrival at the blues.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

What was your take on the Cawdor clear out Wil? 

Shoulder to shoulder..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic