Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#cleanupScarlets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2019 at 3:50pm
Yes Wil that was an interesting article. Apparently the South Sea Islanders are renowned for this sort of thing. Introduced to the Blues by Nick Williams. 
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by coldith coldith wrote:

Originally posted by PearlJam PearlJam wrote:

Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

It might help to stop people ditching McDonald’s at the side of the road too? Maybe not.

They're beyond cure - sub-human scum that should be launched into the sun.

As for cleaning-up, that would be amazing - I took the daughter down to the terrace after the Leicester game and though she enjoyed kicking around the plastic cups, it did feel pretty grubby that they'd been jettisoned. 

There are a couple of things there; the re-usable plastic cups would cut the number of single use cups down, but beyond that where there are plastic cups it would be great to encourage people to place them in recycling bags (I think there's a conspicuous absence around the stadium).

I think it would be a great thing for the club to push on with. Convince the future generations that those before them weren't landfill worshipping, planet destroyers after-all.

it would be great to encourage people to place them in recycling bags (I think there's a conspicuous absence around the stadium)
Think it’s a safety issue, no bins allowed in stadiums etc because of the terrorist threat 😯

There was a time a few years ago where this was the case..it’s ok these days..

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Yes Wil that was an interesting article. Apparently the South Sea Islanders are renowned for this sort of thing. Introduced to the Blues by Nick Williams. 

Good call actually...never thought about the SSI link..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic