Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Matthew J Watkins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rctred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 2:10pm
Yup .... Just Please wait ......
Sponsored Links

TurkQuay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurkQuay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Zuma2 Zuma2 wrote:

Anyone else having issues with watching this, the page has been on please wait for the last 10 minutes

Same.

Probably too many people trying to access it Unhappy.
rctred View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rctred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 2:16pm
working now 
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 3:08pm

A lovely service and fitting tribute to a lovely guy and top man! RIP Matthew J .
rctred View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rctred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 3:43pm
Like to echo the above comments.
Godspeed Matthew
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 4:18pm
Lovely but such an emotional service! RIP Matthew J, he was one of the best! CryBroken HeartHug
"YMA O HYD"
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 10:09pm
It would have been his birthday today..They cycled from the Parc  to Oakdale in his memory, to raise funds for Felindre Hospital.   Fond memories  of MJW.

Edited by LLANDRE - 03 September 2020 at 9:37am
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
TheKing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 10:15am
I didn’t know how, or why I should post on the forum about this until now. Matthew brought huge excitement to the game and to my life, during a time that the Scarlets were one of the few excitements in my life. He was and always will be my favourite player.

Rest in peace Matthew.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic