Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro14 recommencing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2020 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by EJPT EJPT wrote:

They might be contractually obliged to finish their respective seasons, i imagine their might be small extensions to contracts happening to tie over the rest of the season of not. If football is anything to go by there will be a wave of injuries when rugby restarts. 
No, Players who are moving clubs will be with new clubs from next month, and we are without our leaving players. 

Where did you that Wasp ? The games are not until August the 22nd which is only week or two ahead of the normal next season start , odd if true . I could understand the European ruling effecting the above .
It's the reason the European standings were set after round 13. Games plaid in August will feature the new squads. 
It's why Hadleigh got on the plane already. I'm not saying there aren't individual deals but the vast majority end at the end of June and start in July.
It looks as if we have most of our players confirmed going/coming here but rumours like Johnny Williams etc. I guess its a case of wait and see. 
Sponsored Links

Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2020 at 4:03pm

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

They might be contractually obliged to finish their respective seasons, i imagine their might be small extensions to contracts happening to tie over the rest of the season of not. If football is anything to go by there will be a wave of injuries when rugby restarts. 
No, Players who are moving clubs will be with new clubs from next month, and we are without our leaving players. 

Where did you that Wasp ? The games are not until August the 22nd which is only week or two ahead of the normal next season start , odd if true . I could understand the European ruling effecting the above .
It's the reason the European standings were set after round 13. Games plaid in August will feature the new squads. 
It's why Hadleigh got on the plane already. I'm not saying there aren't individual deals but the vast majority end at the end of June and start in July.
It looks as if we have most of our players confirmed going/coming here but rumours like Johnny Williams etc. I guess its a case of wait and see. 
I think they will announce the rest shortly now there's a bridging loan in place from WRU. 
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
diego6754 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2020 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

France are allowing sports events with up to 5,000 spectators shortly.

Ospreys will be alright then LOLLOLLOL
diego6754 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2020 at 9:47am

Originally posted by swm swm wrote:

Was down screw fix yesterday and there was scarlets players out training with Glen there and one with dreadlocks could that be kalamafoni I wonder time will tel 
Where was your camera Mun!

Although I don't think Sione has ever had dreads

New Season, New Blake.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic