Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Concern

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concern
    Posted: 05 August 2006 at 9:43am

Just a small thought boys, is it possible that someone might turn around and complain at the use of 'Scarets Supporters Trust' when there actually isn't one at the moment. Should we not amend all referenses to show 'The Scarlets Supporters Trust working goup/ steering group' or similar? Just don't want to give ANYONE  a chance to throw any dirt! 

Sponsored Links

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 10:52am

Its a tough one.

We have or will have announced that we are intended to set up a Supporters Trust. However we haven't had the go ahead from the open meeting to set one up.

When I put up messages on the blog forum, I always add the working group on the end of the title.

But on docs it takes up a lot of room and in my opinion doesn't need to be there.

When We/I write an article for the site announcing the open meeting it should be included.

Edit, if this don't make a lot of sense, its because half way through writting it I had to go and do some things for the kids and wife. Before hitting the post button.

Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 10:57am

Cheers wiz.

I'll catch up with you later this afternoon.(working now), and if you need me to work on anything, let me know.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic