Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello New Members !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 565758
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 7:33am
Thanks for sharing that. Keep up the "missionary" work in LA
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 11:49am
Makes you Suffolk locals seem like locals Steve!! :) 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 12:47pm
Very true. Thought about offering my forum name to Warsaw*Scarlet in view of him being further East.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Very true. Thought about offering my forum name to Warsaw*Scarlet in view of him being further East.
LOL
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
TomTom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TomTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 10:05am
Hi all.
My first time on here ,hope you all can cope with my mistakes as i am learning how this forum works
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 1:22pm
Welcome TomTom. Enjoy the ups and downs of Scarlet Fever.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 565758
  Share Topic