Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > PHOTOGRAPHY > Random Photographs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Herman Tour...Merchandise update..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Herman Tour...Merchandise update..
    Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:57pm
Any fellow Hermans who are in the Mochyn Du about 5ish on Friday can take receipt of their new Herman Member Tour coats...if you can't make it I'll mail yours to you over Xmas...all are XL so don't be fussy like...!
Sponsored Links

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:01pm
hmm lovely... mine will have to be mailed or given to scarletman so I can pick it up at the Clermont game.

and lucky I'm on a big fitness regime in the new year then hey....

Edited by salmidach - 18 December 2012 at 6:03pm
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:03pm
Very nice Wil but I think a few of your guys will struggle with xl though.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:15pm
looks good wil.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Very nice Wil but I think a few of your guys will struggle with xl though.

Been assured that a fitness regime has been rigourously applied to all in recent times...as most saw with young Turkish F...who stayed off the ale all last weekend apparently...
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Any fellow Hermans who are in the Mochyn Du about 5ish on Friday can take receipt of their new Herman Member Tour coats...if you can't make it I'll mail yours to you over Xmas...all are XL so don't be fussy like...!
Seriously brilliant Wil, what more can i say but all the boxes have been ticked..........bloody marvellous, ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:31pm
Very stylish. It'll be easier to recognise folk from 'Fever more easily. No repeat of potentially misinterpreted conversations in the gents.
Is that black on the back?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:22pm
Nice to see the Tour Jacket finally unveiled. Wil, I'll be drowning in XL, I'll have to wear a puffer jacket under it.

I'm hoping to get to the Diff around 5.30, any chance I can have it from you at the ground mate?

Btw, top draw mate. Interesting that Ladram likes it.
#George
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:25pm
Hmm nice, the design is a tad young for the majority of herman members tho 
#HUMANTOURS Rise above the rest
geordie scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:35pm
Wil, top effort mate Clap 

Toontotown challenges have now raised £101,321 for charity www.toontotown.co.uk

You cant buy Scarlet culture........You have to breed Scarlet culture
Proud member of Herman Tours
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Nice to see the Tour Jacket finally unveiled. Wil, I'll be drowning in XL, I'll have to wear a puffer jacket under it.

I'm hoping to get to the Diff around 5.30, any chance I can have it from you at the ground mate?

Don't be fooled by what Ladram posts, tne man is trained in the classics and recognises the finest top end apparel when he sees it luke.

No probs, I'll find you on the day fella..
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:23pm

it was more pleasing on the eye than the sexually provocative prototype hoodie,LOLLOL
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:27am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Don't be fooled by what Ladram posts, tne man is trained in the classics and recognises the finest top end apparel when he sees it luke.

No probs, I'll find you on the day fella..

me too Wil, struggling to make the Mochyn pre match due to work, will try though !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by joss joss wrote:

Hmm nice, the design is a tad young for the majority of herman members tho 

Joss im totally shocked by that comment, Jealousy of the highest order,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WinkWinkWink im sure Chips could come up with an appropriate design foe Joss tours,,,,,,Big smileBig smileBig smileTongueWinkLOL

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:17pm
Herman tour members---PM me an address if you want me to post on your (XL) coats...

Ta.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic