Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Honda Fireblade Streetfighter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Honda Fireblade Streetfighter
    Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:51pm
Through Thick And Thin!
Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:43pm
Giving biking up mate. Or something even better tucked up in the garage...
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:49pm
Lol, I need the room. I've still got my bandit and I've got a gixxer 11 wp on the go that needs to be built. I also have a 600 shadow that needs restoring. I also want a cruiser Big smile
Through Thick And Thin!
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:55am
Originally posted by MikeM MikeM wrote:

Lol, I need the room. I've still got my bandit and I've got a gixxer 11 wp on the go that needs to be built. I also have a 600 shadow that needs restoring. I also want a cruiser Big smile

Speak to Scarletrover he has a Shadow and he is also a bit of a cruiser,,WinkLOLBig smile

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Speak to Scarletrover he has a Shadow and he is also a bit of a cruiser,,WinkLOLBig smile

haha, he'll love you for that. I didn't know he had a bike though. Although he may have told me and I probably forgot.
Through Thick And Thin!
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:22pm

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

haha, he'll love you for that. I didn't know he had a bike though. Although he may have told me and I probably forgot.

Yep he spent ages blinging the bike, with every accessory ever made, tassles and all shapes, he also wear Ray Bans to complete the look,,,,LOLLOLLOL

MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:09pm
Haha
Through Thick And Thin!
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:11pm
Pm Pearljam and ask if his father is interested
Ron.paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron.paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:51am
Giving biking up acquaintance. Or something even bigger tucked up in the barn

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic