Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is America becoming a failed state?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 18 minutes ago at 5:57pm
Whats your opinion on the escalating numbers of drone strikes by the US but but UK Israel UAE and a few other nations having started buying them too...Are they legal/moral?
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 59 minutes ago at 11:16pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by Dai Guevara Dai Guevara wrote:

doc
     I'll defend the vast majority of the ideas in those links that you want to debate - individual points, if the lot is too wide a scope, but to dismiss the entirety as the "familiar condescending language of the far left" is in itself the sort of condescending language used by the mainstream media to dismiss, without argument, ideas, that their journalists think would upset their bosses.

It's generalising not condescending but point taken. A previous poster on here named Ffidel Bennett called me brainwashed at one point for mentioning something they disagreed with, for example. 

And what was that topic about- did he present an argument against what you were saying, or did he too just make a sweeping generalisation to dismiss any point you were making by labelling you in an insulting way?
Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 49 minutes ago at 11:26pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Whats your opinion on the escalating numbers of drone strikes by the US but but UK Israel UAE and a few other nations having started buying them too...Are they legal/moral?

You only have to ask how those countries would react if they were used against their homelands. I suspect that killing people with drones is very much against international law although the "top dogs" get away with it basically because so much of the billionaire world media, backs them, and most of their own populations either don't know what they're doing or don't care.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 11 minutes ago at 12:04am
Bush used 57 drone strikes Obama 583 officially , Trumps are classified. The collateral damage which is a cold scientific way of saying the number fo innocent people killed are estimated to be hundreds possible over 1000...Call me naive but I thought you had to get some kind of legal approval to invade a country

Edited by roy munster - 1 hour 10 minutes ago at 12:05am
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic