Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I've had enough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

I was born on the wrong side of loughor and brought up there....but im also called ...one eyed ,brain washed and illogical by some here who were born on the right side...but i tell you what i.m proud of it ....and i tell you what if you cant kick a man when hes down , you may not get a chance when he's up......jacks my arse...try living , drinking and wiorking with the freaks
So your a jack who supports the scarlets then , makes a change then  . Its usually the other way round .
Sponsored Links

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by ragydybyd ragydybyd wrote:

Nicely put SirClap  (Once a Monkey that is)
havn`t you got a car to steal and burnout?Wink
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:33pm
i mean come on lets face it.......

WHAT HAVE THE JACKS EVER DONE FOR US?
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Guys, some of the most recent posts on this thread are amazing.

There are people that post on here who are  from what is classed as Swansea. And those peole  are  good Scarlet fans. And I'm sure they are less than chuffed to read some of the bile on here.  FFS, when did Llanelli become the centre of the cultured world. Without pissing on your bonfire, you want to hear what the rest of Wales think about us.

Scarlet 157, you obviously have your head up your arse walking round parts of Llanelli.

And then the classic, "I don't recognise the Jacks as being Welsh". Grow up! I thought this was a rugby forum.
when our dear neighbours came out with this gem, it makes "finuas gonna get another yellow card" sound like nessun dorma in comparism.
LOL
Just listened to that speedy , got to be honest i found it funny .
Aint seen many people wearing shell suits around llanelli lately though .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:40pm

exactly flanker. they didn`t think of the fans at all during the build. the terrace is rubbish. there is a better one at cap. i mean come on they had a fresh canvas to work from and they still ballsed it up.

they actually thought that the delme was good enough for eveyone to go in. thats as far as they thought for the fans. they`ve priced out the normal fans from ever going into the other bars.

i`ve had a gutsful of the whole thing. i supported the club to get a new stadium, but the people who went to the inquiry`s have been shat on from a great height.

those who know me will be shocked by this as i`ve followed the scarlets for years, and at times have been their most vocal fan through thick and thin, but the way the club have been, other certain teams have started to have more appeal so to speak.

don`t all be shocked to see me in black next season.

so did you write this or not, speedy?
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:42pm

Speedy, have you got that name for  reason ffs. On youtube you will find anything that suits your arguement. I have neither the time nor the inclination. But, go to Llanelli town centre tomorrow and you will find like for like with anything you will find in Swansea.

As for you last two comments, firstly I'm born and bred in town. Secondly, what are the Jacks supposed to have done for us? Indeed, why should they be doing anything for us.

Bloody nonsense mun
#George
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:48pm

Speedy, have you got that name for  reason ffs. On youtube you will find anything that suits your arguement. I have neither the time nor the inclination. But, go to Llanelli town centre tomorrow and you will find like for like with anything you will find in Swansea.

As for you last two comments, firstly I'm born and bred in town. Secondly, what are the Jacks supposed to have done for us? Indeed, why should they be doing anything for us.

Bloody nonsense mun
i know full well you`ll find exactly the same in lanelli mate. lordy lord, its banter mun. just like we get the vests and shell suits gags thrown at us.

why should they do anything for us? cos we`ve provided the world with quite a bit. yet all they gave back was a dreary old tale about a mangy mutt drowning.
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

I was born on the wrong side of loughor and brought up there....but im also called ...one eyed ,brain washed and illogical by some here who were born on the right side...but i tell you what i.m proud of it ....and i tell you what if you cant kick a man when hes down , you may not get a chance when he's up......jacks my arse...try living , drinking and wiorking with the freaks
So your a jack who supports the scarlets then , makes a change then  . Its usually the other way round .

Keep talking like that and its hospital time for you...that a promise not a threatAngry
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:49pm

Bloody nonsense mun
can i safely presume you`ve never had the misfortune to work alongside one of these jacks?
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:51pm

Keep talking like that and its hospital time for you...that a promise not a threatAngry
ooooh , been drinking have you smelly .
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:52pm
calm down bois, you saw what happened to laura.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:54pm
Speedy, I live in Brecon, a Blues region, where all my mates are O's. My wife's cousin is Andy Powell and yet I have fought the good fight and converted my wife and kids. My 4 year old daughter, who is deaf, can sing Sospan Fach, quite well to be fair.  Your preaching to the converted mate.
#George
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:54pm

No , what happened to laura ?
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:56pm

ooooh , been drinking have you smelly .

You can call me anything but a jack

Edited by TheMightyCD - 20 June 2009 at 6:31pm
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:57pm

No , what happened to laura ?
you mean frankie four fingers?

he got the chop.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

exactly flanker. they didn`t think of the fans at all during the build. the terrace is rubbish. there is a better one at cap. i mean come on they had a fresh canvas to work from and they still ballsed it up.

they actually thought that the delme was good enough for eveyone to go in. thats as far as they thought for the fans. they`ve priced out the normal fans from ever going into the other bars.

i`ve had a gutsful of the whole thing. i supported the club to get a new stadium, but the people who went to the inquiry`s have been shat on from a great height.

those who know me will be shocked by this as i`ve followed the scarlets for years, and at times have been their most vocal fan through thick and thin, but the way the club have been, other certain teams have started to have more appeal so to speak.

don`t all be shocked to see me in black next season.

so did you write this or not, speedy?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic