Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jac Morgan to ospreys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 35>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 9:16am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

You can’t hide the fact league wise the Ospreys have been the most successful welsh side in the league. 

They’re an obsession on here. 

Leicester, Bath and wasps are the most successful clubs in England, haven't won a league title between the 3 of them since 2013.

Biarritz won 3 titles in the top 14 in the 2000's, they're in division 2 now.

I think it's more obsessive going on about ospreys achievements from nearly a decade ago than anyone pointing out their recent successes, or lack of them.

On that one post I mentioned their achievements. If I was obsessed I’d have mentioned it numerous times (that’s the dictionary definition as far as I’m aware)so that statement is a non starter. As for questioning the obsession on them on here that’s spot on. 

Have you read the whole thread? LOL

How many of your posts are commenting on people talking about referees and the Ospreys?

This is a thread about a player going to the Ospreys, the Ospreys are going to be discussed, be a bit odd if the merits of a player joining them weren't discussed.
Sponsored Links

turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by Realwest Realwest wrote:

Dont know what but tnewsday will be happening next week 

ClapClap Great news & much needed right now.

Had a dream that Jac Morgan signed a new deal with us last night & it was announced late at night to annoy the WoL!

those dreams again Fscarlet!! think i had the same one Wink
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 9:31am
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

ClapClap Great news & much needed right now.

Had a dream that Jac Morgan signed a new deal with us last night & it was announced late at night to annoy the WoL!

those dreams again Fscarlet!! think i had the same one Wink

Much lay off the cheese before bed! Imagine if it did come true though.

Who was it we announced had signed late at night to stop WoL leaking it a couple of years ago?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 9:49am
i know no more cheese (or wine). i cant remember, wasnt stevo was it?
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 10:18am

Was it 1/2penny?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 10:37am
could be Dic Penderyn, think its my age. cant remember what i was doing yesterday Wink
could be the cheese and wine Big smile
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 12:35pm

probably wyn has signed an extension.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

Was it 1/2penny?

I think it might have been, I just remember WoL referring to the late timing of it in their article LOLLOL
solva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 2:08pm
The Times broke Halfpenny signing. A piece by Steve James who was at a test match (cricket) left the Mail looking rather dumb.  Not for the first time.  
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 2:21pm

Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Cmon lads he can’t say anything it’s his job. By exciting it clearly means new signings but this would be a big blow to lose jac. However we are well stocked at 7 at least

I don’t know SNs job.
I don’t think it’s a dark secret that SN is a Sports Journalist and “a good egg” 😉
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Cmon lads he can’t say anything it’s his job. By exciting it clearly means new signings but this would be a big blow to lose jac. However we are well stocked at 7 at least

I don’t know SNs job.
I don’t think it’s a dark secret that SN is a Sports Journalist and “a good egg” 😉

I didn't know, it must have passed me by!
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 3:47pm

I don’t know SNs job.
Tin hat on.

SN being called a good egg by Reesy suggests he gets to know when someone is being poached. He can spot when a defence has over scrambled. He’s come across rare cases of beer and eggs for breakfast when fried Brains combine. 

That’s enough......I’m sure.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

I don’t know SNs job.
Tin hat on.

SN being called a good egg by Reesy suggests he gets to know when someone is being poached. He can spot when a defence has over scrambled. He’s come across rare cases of beer and eggs for breakfast when fried Brains combine. 

. Ha ha.... very good. Have you thought of a new career in writing Xmas Cracker jokes EO ? 😃😉
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 7:29pm

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

I don’t know SNs job.
Tin hat on.

. Ha ha.... very good. Have you thought of a new career in writing Xmas Cracker jokes EO ? 😃😉
Whose Xmas Crackers?

In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

You can’t hide the fact league wise the Ospreys have been the most successful welsh side in the league. 

They’re an obsession on here. 

Leicester, Bath and wasps are the most successful clubs in England, haven't won a league title between the 3 of them since 2013.

Biarritz won 3 titles in the top 14 in the 2000's, they're in division 2 now.

I think it's more obsessive going on about ospreys achievements from nearly a decade ago than anyone pointing out their recent successes, or lack of them.

On that one post I mentioned their achievements. If I was obsessed I’d have mentioned it numerous times (that’s the dictionary definition as far as I’m aware)so that statement is a non starter. As for questioning the obsession on them on here that’s spot on. 

Have you read the whole thread? LOL

Yes, you do seem a little obsessed in reminding people they are obsessed with the Ospreys.

It's not unheard of to have a wide and interesting set of views about your fiercest local rivals.

I hope that never changes, personally.

Yes I’m obsessed with that. No obsessed with the achievements. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2021 at 5:00am
This weeks Rigby Paper suggesting that the Ospreys are also leading contenders to sign Osian Knott.

I’m guessing this will provoke further soul searching, accusations and debate, if it has merit of course.

Edited by Wil Chips - 17 January 2021 at 5:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 35>
  Share Topic