Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jonathan's 6 Nations Quiz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jonathan's 6 Nations Quiz
    Posted: 07 March 2017 at 2:49pm

A friend of mine has sent me this - they still need up to 7 Scarlet supporters to take part.

In the run-up to this year’s clash between Wales and Ireland, Jonathan Davies is back with THE rugby quiz of the season, as teams of celebrities and players from both sides of the Irish Sea lock horns with supporters from the Welsh rugby regions in a showdown of knowledge of the Six Nations Championship.

We would like to invite some Scarlets supporters to take part.

Each member will have an interactive keypad to play along in the studio.

The recording will take place in the BBC Studio in Llandaff on Wednesday the 8th of March at approximately 8pm.

We would arrange all necessary travel and the team will need to be at the BBC for around 7pm.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

dewi.meirion@avantimedia.tv

02920 838140

Dim ond ffwl sydd yn gofyn
Pam fod eira yn wyn
Sponsored Links

coldith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:23pm
Bus picking up at 5:30 @ Carmarthen PC World car park, and 6pm from PYS
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 6:22pm
Went to this a few years ago. Really good fun and an interesting insight into the making of a show.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 7:08pm
Why o why do they continue to give him more work on BBC Wales?!! When he's on set of Jonathan he can't bothered to be there. I find him arrogant and condescending as a pundit. He constantly mocks everyone. BBC Wales Sport seems to be very amateur with everyone reverting to each other via there nicknames.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 7:15pm
Couldn't agree more you Llandre. Can't stand the bloke, can't abide watching him and can't abide listening to him. However he must have fans and friends somewhere, bit like Marmite I suppose.
Keep the faith
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Why o why do they continue to give him more work on BBC Wales?!! When he's on set of Jonathan he can't bothered to be there. I find him arrogant and condescending as a pundit. He constantly mocks everyone. BBC Wales Sport seems to be very amateur with everyone reverting to each other via there nicknames.
Spot on! Chumy,blokey and parochial at best! Scrum V the same. Peter Jackson is different level though when he comes on. 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
aberscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aberscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 9:58pm
But the people of west Wales (particularly Trimsaran) absolutely adore him - according to BBC Wales.
Ri'n ni Yma o Hyd!!
scarletsmad_87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsmad_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 11:50pm
They should let Phil Steele present it! Top Bloke
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by aberscarletsfan aberscarletsfan wrote:

But the people of west Wales (particularly Trimsaran) absolutely adore him - according to BBC Wales.
Saw Jiffy out in Swansea area last weekend with his brother in law Phil 'Tulip' Davies and partners-huge bloke is Phil and not so Jiffy !LOL
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic