Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keeping Gatland On...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeping Gatland On...
    Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:28pm
"Warren Gatland is discussing a new contract to take Wales through until the 2015 World Cup, the BBC has learnt."

After reading the above story regarding Gatland's extension, I noticed a link to previous Coaches and their track records as Wales couch:

Strange how his stats aren't filled in... I looked up our results since he has been in charge and counted it as 15 Wins, 15 Loses.

How do people feel about him continuing on after the World Cup? I personally think we need a change.

Sponsored Links

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:29pm
Also, when do I get the ability to edit my posts? I've written couch instead of coach and feel like a moron Dead
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:44pm
He certainly shouldn't be offered a new contract before the world cup. But saying that, with Roger lewis in charge, anything can happen!
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Lord Brakewynd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Brakewynd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

Also, when do I get the ability to edit my posts? I've written couch instead of coach and feel like a moron Dead

You have one hell of a way to go pal. 
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:32pm
Please god no, not another 4 years of that idiot
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:38am

I thought everyone could do that, by going to Post Options - Edit Post ??

.....just like I did with this one, see!

Edited by Gary Coleman - 19 August 2010 at 10:39am
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:04am

You don't get the Edit Post function until you have passed a certain number of posts, just don't know how many?

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:19am

You don't get the Edit Post function until you have passed a certain number of posts, just don't know how many?

it's 300
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic