Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ken Owens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:40pm
My main issue at the time was that a Blues jumper put his arms around our jumper as they both came back down. I shouted penalty straight away for playing the man in the air. The Blues player may have been Earle.
Sponsored Links

Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

How does Nigel defend his discriminatory treatment between teams and captains, or indeed, non-captains?

See my post above Steve. perhaps they can ask your question at the same time !
Thanks. It’s certainly worth asking.
And if they want evidence of this, then take a look at the Johnny McNicholl disallowed try against the Ospreys at PYS during the 2016/2017 season.  I can't find a clip online but "our Nige" awarded a try to us until Biggar (who was almost crying) along with AWJ started complaining and didn't stop until they got NO's attention.  It went to the TMO and try decision overturned due to an infringement in a previous ruck.

PS - and going back to the 'foot in touch' last weekend, I think the TMO stopped the footage at a very convenient spot - had he rolled it on I think you would find that the foot was down on the touch line whilst the ball was still in contact with the Blues hand. 

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 02 January 2019 at 4:51pm
That's the Scarlets, its in their DNA.
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2019 at 9:44am
A special day for our captain, in a new role for him not easy to play...my all support to Ken, proud of him.
Winston View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2019 at 9:55am
It will be a change from playing on the wing lol πŸ˜‚
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2019 at 12:12am
PlEaSe CaN sOmEoNe LeNd ThIs GuY a BrAiNcElL πŸ˜‚

Well done Ken tonight, have his all!
DJ
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2019 at 1:48am
Such a class act tonight. Carried hard, always in the thick of the action never takes a backwards step!
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2019 at 1:53am
How did Ken Owens play like at NO 8 and what has happened to Steff evans and that South African full back seem not to be having much game time

Hope ken had a good birthday on Thursday
gorau View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2019 at 12:44pm
Ken Owens has immense last night. He is a true Scarlet and will give it his all for us. I can guarantee the last results and what happened in Europe has hurt him. It was a big ask for him last night and he delivered. Great player, great guy and great Scarlet.

Diolch Ken!
eds
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2019 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by dyniol53 dyniol53 wrote:

PlEaSe CaN sOmEoNe LeNd ThIs GuY a BrAiNcElL πŸ˜‚

Well done Ken tonight, have his all!

I recognise that handwriting...
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2019 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

I recognise that handwriting...

Might ring a bell link
DJ
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2019 at 11:59pm
Nothing to say about Ken tonight Winston?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic