Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Likely Releases for next Saturday?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 12:50pm
Having Patchell, Halfpenny and Steff available would be a big boost.
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 2:15pm
None I predict. Two weeks of full contact training and cannon fodder/team support duties for the fringe players sadly -This is a huge defining game for Gatland and it will be self first I think-hope he proves me wrong and we get 2-3 back but don't see it.
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 2:57pm
Has to be in his interest to give Lee and Patch a game seeing how poor George has been in defence and under the high ball. The outside half position not sorted yet. If Lee fit then he has to start at 15 with Liam and Adams on wing and Anscombe just getting nod at ten.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 3:22pm
just cant see how leigh will be fit match fit enough for England. he now needs game time, but his defence is excellent and his goalkicking will be needed. fear he will be chucked back in. 
cant see him not picking north, but liam and adams have played very well and both deserve to be on the pitch.
back to scarlets, noticed on twitter message from cry16 that bulbring is still out of Saturdays game with knee injury picked up in last game. leaves us very thin size wise in the 2nd row....any chance jake for 40mins please Mr Gatland?   (did say on the message that lewis Rawlins, boyde and cassiem back in full training).

Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 3:33pm
Yes we are down to Helps, Price & Rawlins as fit 2nd rows.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Yes we are down to Helps, Price & Rawlins as fit 2nd rows.

what was the news and time scale of Bulbrings injury/recovery time? Looked a bad one, but he did walk off which is why I am hopeful it is not as bad as I first feared.

Having Rawlins back fit is a boost though.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 4:16pm
Lack of bulk and physicality if it's a forward orientated game 🙄
Keep the faith
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Mugwuffin Mugwuffin wrote:

All three released for the Benetton game.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 5:05pm

All three released for the Benetton game.

Thank you Warren.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 5:44pm
Gats has proved me wrong ! My apologies to Gat’s and great news for the Scarlets. 👍
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 6:25pm
Great news re Leigh, Rhys and Steff plus the return of Boyde, Cassiem and Rawlins.

Just been on the Benetton site but am none the wiser about whether the Italian squad members are allowed back to play for Benetton this weekend.

Need Mr Ian to help.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 11:45am
would imagine our team would look a bit like  Leigh, Johnnie Mc, asquith, fonotia, steff, patch, keiran hardy, phil price, marc jones, werner, helps, tom price, josh mcloded, dan davis, cassiem. 
bench prydie, dan jones, shc, Dylan evs, gardiner, daf hughes, lewis Rawlins, wil boyde

maybe jon evs instead of shc

Edited by turkishrebel - 14 February 2019 at 11:46am
diego6754 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

would imagine our team would look a bit like  Leigh, Johnnie Mc, asquith, fonotia, steff, patch, keiran hardy, phil price, marc jones, werner, helps, tom price, josh mcloded, dan davis, cassiem. 
bench prydie, dan jones, shc, Dylan evs, gardiner, daf hughes, lewis Rawlins, wil boyde

I like the looks of that! For me though I'd swap Asquith and Fonotia and go Josh at 8 with Boyde coming in at 6.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 12:09pm

Agree 100% with that selection .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 12:34pm
I was thinking the same diego, backrow was really hard. I do think we will see quite an improvement from cassiem.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 2:03pm

I was thinking the same diego, backrow was really hard. I do think we will see quite an improvement from cassiem.

I am hoping that during his absence he might have been able to do some decent conditioning work and be raring to go now after a break as he certainly has shown some positive moments.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic