Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli RFC v Bargoed RFC on Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Llanelli RFC v Bargoed RFC on Saturday
    Posted: 09 March 2018 at 9:42am
15 Kallum Evans 14 Ashley Evans 13 Ben Atkins 12 Billy Mcbryde 11 Ryan Williams 10 Ioan Hughes 9 Gareth George 1 Rhys Thomas 2 Taylor Davies 3 Ben Leung 4 Ashleigh Hyndman 5 Bryce Morgan 7 Lloyd Pike 6 Ellis Thomas 8 Nathan Hart (c) 16 Craig Thomas 17 Dylan Phillips 18 Richard Bassett 19 Elliot Rees 20 Jack Davies 21 Matthew Flanagan 22 Oliver Reyland 23 Matthew Jenkins

Kick off 2.30pm .

(ADVANCE NOTICE -MERTHYR AWAY A WEEK TOMORROW WILL KO AT 12.30PM IN MERTHYR FOR THOSE FANCYING A LOOK AT THEIR ALL WEATHER PITCH ! )

Edited by reesytheexile - 09 March 2018 at 12:07pm
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Sponsored Links

Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 11:35am
Ioan Hughes in demand this weekend. He's on the bench for the Scarlets tonight.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Ffidel Bennett Ffidel Bennett wrote:

Ioan Hughes in demand this weekend. He's on the bench for the Scarlets tonight.
Yeh. A good spot. I saw that. He didn't get on last time did he for the Scarlets? It's last resort I guess to have the young man on the bench. Shows how tight it is at present for players for us.
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic