Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli Team v Carmarthen Quins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Llandovery beat the Gogs yesterday. Well done the Drovers
great stuff as well. Drovers looked very competitive at the friendly with Esther which was pretty feisty in fact , with great defensive structure.

I wonder who she is ?
Well spotted. I can tell you work in education! I blame my blurry morning eyes! It was of course Esher Embarrassed

Edited by reesytheexile - 27 August 2017 at 1:30pm
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 2:25pm
How much are RFC home games this season?
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 2:26pm

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Llandovery beat the Gogs yesterday. Well done the Drovers
great stuff as well. Drovers looked very competitive at the friendly with Esther which was pretty feisty in fact , with great defensive structure.

I wonder who she is ?
Well spotted. I can tell you work in education! I blame my blurry morning eyes! It was of course Esher Embarrassed

Are ye sure ?

Not sure that will work, but I'll give a go anyway !
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

How much are RFC home games this season?

I paid £4 with concession.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 5:08pm
The prices are all on the rfc website but for Scarlets Season tickets holders it's £6 or £4 for Scarlets Season ticket holders who are concessions. 16 and under free. Full price for non Scarlets Season ticket holders is £12. 

Edited by reesytheexile - 27 August 2017 at 5:10pm
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 5:53pm
 Excellent start for the Rfc yesterday,with a squad average age of 22,it looks like a lot of talent available.

A very impressive defensive performance,and nice tries scored to,love the retro shirts ..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic