Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking like second place ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2018 at 11:12am
Cockerill benefitting from having few players in the national team
Sponsored Links

Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2018 at 11:14am
Of the four games we should win 2 easily,and beat Munster over there, as they seem in decline. 

Edinburgh away is the tricky one 

welshbenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welshbenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 8:17am
Has it been confirmed that none of the Irish internationals will be available for Munster next week?

Big opportunity for us either way, but particularly if the above won't be featuring.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 8:45am
We need to win at least two of the last 4 games probably 3 to be sure. I see Edinburgh winning all their games so our match in Edinburgh will be very important. We have a decent chance to go and get a result in Munster next week and we should go all out to achieve it. Steff, Aled, Rhys, Cubby, Samson & Aaron should all start with Cawdor, Hadleigh, Rob, Barclay & Ken rested. Scott on the bench perhaps. 
welshbenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welshbenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 8:48am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

We need to win at least two of the last 4 games probably 3 to be sure. I see Edinburgh winning all their games so our match in Edinburgh will be very important. We have a decent chance to go and get a result in Munster next week and we should go all out to achieve it. Steff, Aled, Rhys, Cubby, Samson & Aaron should all start with Cawdor, Hadleigh, Rob, Barclay & Ken rested. Scott on the bench perhaps. 

I agree with this. We have to go with a fully loaded 23. 
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 9:17am
Edinburgh have a tough run in too. I dont see them winning all their games. I feel the gap that is current will be a similar gap at the end of the season.

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Edinburgh have a tough run in too. I dont see them winning all their games. I feel the gap that is current will be a similar gap at the end of the season.

I sincerely hope not, one of them is against us !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic