Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost
    Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:13pm
We appear to have lost the dynamic duo, Mr Chips and Mr Evans Esq.

Where are you bois?Confused
#George
Sponsored Links

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:10pm
Mr chips is home and was posting updates from the ponty match ....and Mr Evans has decided to have a break(self imposed)
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:44am
I was indeed watching the Llanelli v Pontypool 7's exhibiton match Parc y Scarlets yesterday.

The start of my rehabilitation in to mainstream rugby...and it contiunues today with the Pembs/Cards U13 Cup semi final between Cardigan and Haverfordwest being played on the Cardigan RFC ground (aka The Somme).

I have taken all comments made (from friendly advice to un-neccessary accusation) on board for reflection.
What the forum means to me needs to be said...
The forum has given me a life-line to the club I love, and made 6000 miles seem irr-elevant.
I spent 10 years not being able to keep in touch like that, and it obviously means a lot to me to be able to connect with the game and the people on here. Meeting a few of you was pretty special.
Late night matches that KO at 1am or later are worth it just for the forum's interpretation of the game, the players, the stats, and of course the banter....

I spend around 20 hours a week in cars, airport departure lounges, hotel rooms etc...it means I probably post too much and I'll address that...but I hope you all understand something.
I do not 'hijack' threads or mean to go 'off-topic'. I do try and project humour and fun...if people label those under the same tag then fair enough, but I can't change that.

OaM...thanks for asking...enjoying your posts now more than ever.
Working on Mr Evans...top bloke...class will prevail.

One last note..
Smelly mate.
Smelly, listen I'm talking to you mun....put the can down.
Put.. the... can... down.... mun FFS.  

You're a v bright guy and your soul is Scarlet.

Ask not what your forum does for you, but what you can do for your forum....mun.

Edited by Wil Chips - 10 April 2011 at 9:02am
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I was indeed watching the Llanelli v Pontypool 7's exhibiton match Parc y Scarlets yesterday.

The start of my rehabilitation in to mainstream rugby...and it contiunues today with the Pembs/Cards U13 Cup semi final between Cardigan and Haverfordwest being played on the Cardigan RFC ground (aka The Somme).

I have taken all comments made (from friendly advice to un-neccessary accusation) on board for reflection.
The forum has given me a life-line to the club I love, and made 6000 miles seem irr-elevant.
I spent 10 years not being able to keep in touch like that, and it obviously means a lot to me to be able to connect with the game and the people on here. Meeting a few of you was pretty special.
Late night matches that KO at 1am or later are worth it just for the forum's interpretation of the game, the players, the stats, and of course the banter....

I spend around 20 hours a week in cars, airport departure lounges, hotel rooms etc...it means I probably post too much and I'll address that...but I hope you all understand something.
I do not 'hijack' threads or mean to go 'off-topic'. I do try and project humour and fun...if people label those under the same tag then fair enough, but I can't change that.

One last note..
Smelly mate.

Ask not what your forum does for you, but what you can do for your forum....mun.

Brilliant Wil, just laughed out loud reading that mate. A good way to start a beautiful day.

As you say, class will prevailClap

Hope to catch you soon mate.
#George
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:49am
I have retrieved a line from a post of mine in 'Ordered'. My post in there is buried in the deepest darkest vaults of the forum, so to make sure the right people see the relevant line, I'll stick it here:-

"Firstly for the avoidance of doubt, I have no problem with the banter and chatty stuff that goes on, on here, none whatsoever and have never said that."

Good post Will, sad to see you feel this way, but I think you've probably been called in some friendly fire, carry on just as you have been I'd say.

As for the missing tall one, the forum would be a much, much worse place for his absence. As for the smelly one, if he learns to pull back a bit on the throttle and not actively seek the wroth of the mods, I'm sure the mods will back off him in return, and everything in scarlet garden will be rosy again. I certainly dont want to see a forum without one of its stars (that's you by the way SM).

Hug to one and all. 

Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:54am
Wil I don't know you but I don't think any of the criticism was aimed at you and if it was you should ignore it. Your posts are intelligent and witty and you have shown a creditable level of restraint with some threads in particular. You don't need to address anything and I'll back that up with a pint if I ever get to meet you - keep posting feller!
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

One last note..
Smelly mate.

Brilliant Wil, just laughed out loud reading that mate. A good way to start a beautiful day.

As you say, class will prevailClap

Hope to catch you soon mate.
Let me infoem everone that , im a stella free zone..(for at least 90%of the time).....ive cut the stella down due mrs sm putting me on a diet(im losing wieght and shes gaining)LOL...The up side is i only drink single malt whiskey with an Ouzo chaser......self control is the answer
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:19pm
Will are you home for the Munster game? if you are I will introduce you to Solihull Scarlet as he will be travelling down with us. You should get on well as he likes a drink as well.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:28pm
Tidy-thanks

Yes I'll be there....
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:11pm
South Stand Concourse mate, see you there
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:46am
Honoured to attend.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

I have retrieved a line from a post of mine in 'Ordered'. My post in there is buried in the deepest darkest vaults of the forum, so to make sure the right people see the relevant line, I'll stick it here:-

"Firstly for the avoidance of doubt, I have no problem with the banter and chatty stuff that goes on, on here, none whatsoever and have never said that."

Good post Will, sad to see you feel this way, but I think you've probably been called in some friendly fire, carry on just as you have been I'd say.

As for the missing tall one, the forum would be a much, much worse place for his absence. As for the smelly one, if he learns to pull back a bit on the throttle and not actively seek the wroth of the mods, I'm sure the mods will back off him in return, and everything in scarlet garden will be rosy again. I certainly dont want to see a forum without one of its stars (that's you by the way SM).

Hug to one and all. 

That would be me then, but i think the CHIPS was mentioning Mr A Evans, if not, there's going be troubleWinkBig smileLOL

Great to have the guys back on board ,

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

We appear to have lost the dynamic duo, Mr Chips and Mr Evans Esq.

Where are you bois?Confused

Im doing an intensive 4 week course on self moderation, not going well cos my banter isnt going down well with the teacher, i have been moved from the back of the class to the front now so he can keep an eye on me Cry Wink.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:07pm

Honoured to attend.
Try being on time for a changeShocked
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:29pm
Pie comes first mun..
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:39pm
terrible
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic