Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet the Coaches Part 2 ...28/02/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet the Coaches Part 2 ...28/02/12
    Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:58pm
Part 2 is tomorrow night...

anyone going Wink
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by wizard wizard wrote:

Part 2 is tomorrow night...

anyone going Wink

Yes please. What time ?
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:17pm
7.30 start.

Buffet is on

Free to members 

£5 non - members

Membership is £10 for year and gives you free entry to all events.

So attend 2 events and you ahead of the game
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:20pm
Thanks Wiz.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:21pm
Will be there with my dad again. Pint, buffet and a great q&a. Any word on who the coaches will be? The usual? Or will garin Jenkins also be there?
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:55pm
Yes i shall be there.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Sant View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:04am
I'll be there. Really looking forward to it
Then raise the scarlet standard high.
Within its shade we'll live and die,
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red flag flying here.
gofer88 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gofer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:08am
I'm quite tempted to go down. Anyone from Cardiff fancy sharing a lift?
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:01am
Can't see any questions other than ones about transfer speculation being asked, probably some diplomatic speak as answers, and no one any the wiser.
I hope someone can think of something else to ask though just to break up the barrage of transfer questions.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:18am
Why would the coaches not give some in-sight on transfers and runmours?
...I'm sure the meeting will shoot down or confirm some elements of player movement.

Sorry I can't be there..these meetings are excellent.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 6:26am
They'll probably give an answer of players are in discussions and that's it. I wouldn't expect any insight.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:11am
If you read between the lines you can normally get a decent feel for what's happening on the incoming/outgoing front.

People can also ask the questions about second half performances, subs, injury updates etc.

As always looking forward to it.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:13am
Can't make it, but I'm sure questions regarding second half performances will be asked in light oif results and Haydn's excellent statistics.

Hope it is a great night
#George
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:17am
I'll be sure to greatly exaggerate any positive comments made by the coaches, ignore the negative ones and chuck in a few of my own opinions and pass them off as something the coaches said when I report back to you Baron.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:01am
Are you solely reporting to His Monkeyness then?
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Are you solely reporting to His Monkeyness then?

He said if I didn't take my notepad and pen and bring good news back he's cut my hands off, I think by law he's still entitled to do that because of his title so I'd better do what I'm told. I'll check with him whether I'm allowed to share the info.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic