Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meeting places at London Irish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meeting places at London Irish
    Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:33pm
so what pub to start in then? the one next to the train station again? forget the name of it now.
Sponsored Links

multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:34pm
Isn't it the station or the railway?

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:56pm
There are a lot of people on here staying in the Beefeater on Old London Road, so that'll be pretty busy I'm sure that afternoon.

I'm heading over from Basingstoke with a bunch of mates on the train, and we're planning on heading over to the Beefeater, but if people are starting off by the station, then I'm game..........lets go there first!!! Thumbs Up 

There's usually free shuttle buses from the station to the Madejski, but i don't have any details at the mo, so that'll be handy.

So, are most people sitting in the South then? if so, that is where we're gonna go too!!!! Thumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:02pm
iirc, we were all out front of station the last time we were in the HC, then got on the bus to the mad stad...

I'm aiming to be there for 1pm...
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
scarlet_rob View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:04am
The pub by the station is called The Three Guineas, was good there last time before and after the game. Bus up to the ground is no problem and the pub is used by a lot of LI fans.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by scarlet_rob scarlet_rob wrote:

The pub by the station is called The Three Guineas, was good there last time before and after the game. Bus up to the ground is no problem and the pub is used by a lot of LI fans.

That's where I'll be Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Not sure what time we'll be getting there yet, but will know closer to the time. If past experiences are anything to go by, we'll be there shortly after opening Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic