Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mystery man of Llanelli

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 37>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Any news or any sightings of the great man before the thunder snow descends on his outdoor kingdom? Would have thought that there would have been plentiful sightings given the weather warnings given, indeed one might have thought that sales of nut loaf and tomato soup in asda might have gone through the roof!

Is the great man hibernating throughout the entire winter period having prepared sufficiently, or has he chosen to shun the world following trumps election to power??

Duw duw, I really hope MM is ok, he hasn't been seen in months now! ShockedShockedShocked I can only assume that he has migrated with the birds to Africa for the winter months, and is now strolling the African outback like Tarzan, living off the fresh fruits and leaves on trees like a Giraffe. When the first sightings of the Daffs begin to growin Spring, I reckon we'll see MM strolling the pathways up towards the Howard once again......albeit, a bit tanned from his African adventures! LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Mrfwon - 13 January 2017 at 12:12pm
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2017 at 11:10pm
Hibernation is over. 0830hrs heading towards Llanelli immediately after the RN/Allt roundabout. Wearing a very fetching red/scarlet body warmer.
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 8:40pm
First sighting since winter. Yesterday eve approx 1800hrs. Looked tired. Not walking at his usual pace. Heading towards the llan link road past Camford. Nice red jacket though.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

First sighting since winter. Yesterday eve approx 1800hrs. Looked tired. Not walking at his usual pace. Heading towards the llan link road past Camford. Nice red jacket though.
The usual symptoms post hibernation. It will take MM a few week to build up his strength again, eating plenty of nuts, berries & fruits off of the trees to boost his protein, carbs and non-saturated fat intake. The fact that he's walking, even though at a slow pace, shows that he is over the wobbly/jelly leg period, and has enough strength to get going! Few weeks of pre-season walking, and he'll be good for the spring and summer marathons of past.
The fetching scarlet red jacket offers him good visibility at night until the clocks go forward, and plenty of warmth when bedding down in the outback as the nights are still chilly. The guy is a walking replica of Bear Grylls, and certainly knows how to survive off of the land! Big smile 

Edited by Mrfwon - 13 March 2017 at 2:23pm
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by mammamammon mammamammon wrote:

Hibernation is over. 0830hrs heading towards Llanelli immediately after the RN/Allt roundabout. Wearing a very fetching red/scarlet body warmer.

YES!!!! ClapClapClap
Scarlets!!!
DropOut22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DropOut22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 12:46pm
Spotted saturday around 6.15 walking on the new path along the road from the crematorium to Llangennech. Might have been his first time on there as he was looking around and taking in the scenery or the effects of hibernation. Or a mix of both, didnt seem to be too worried about the lack of light. His bag seemed bigger than normal
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 10:25am
Not heard much about MM in recent weeks, nothing since mid March to be honest! Shocked Hope the poor dab is ok? I wonder though if he's walking to NZ to watch the tour? Shocked
Scarlets!!!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 12:54pm
What about the mystery woman? Red face and red hair. Dresses odd.
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Lanky tall bird?

I think she now lives in middle site Llwynhendy?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, she used to live opposite me a few years back.

Strange looking thing!

Edited by The Brain - 05 June 2017 at 1:21pm

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2017 at 11:30pm
Spotted MM this afternoon walking towards Llangennech from the crematorium along the new path.
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by The Brain The Brain wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Lanky tall bird?

I think she now lives in middle site Llwynhendy?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, she used to live opposite me a few years back.

Strange looking thing!

HAHAHAHA LOLLOLLOL F**KING BRILLIANT!!! ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 2:49pm
Hope he didnt get caught in the flash floods...Was he suitably attired in waterproofs?
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 7:12pm
Sighted safe and well walking past the entrance to RDs gym in dafen yesterday. Was pissing down with rain but MM looked as if he had nicked Tom Hanks shelter from the film where his best friend was a ball. He had wrapped it all around him and I could see a little smile underneath all those layers. Wind was slowing down his pace though.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 7:43pm
I'd like to think he has a little pal like Wilson.

Someone to talk to when he's in his den like.

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 9:08pm

ahh remember the time he lost his buddy wilson in the middle of the ocean..Cry. im starting to well up at now...lets hope the same fate doesnt befall mm's imaginary friends
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

ahh remember the time he lost his buddy wilson in the middle of the ocean..Cry. im starting to well up at now...lets hope the same fate doesnt befall mm's imaginary friends

It's only a ball mun, can buy another one down Pound Land for a pound Confused MM is probably like Dr Dolittle, and talks to the vermin and ducks up Park Howard Pond whilst chilling with a large chunky bit of bap that he's bought on his travels down Morrisons Thumbs Up Think Rambo - First Blood, in the mines, where John Rambo has a nice cuddle with the warm rats, I bet that's what MM does in the winter months, finds a nice warm cave, lights a man torch, and keeps all of the animals company Big smile 
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 37>
  Share Topic