Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mystery man of Llanelli

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2018 at 6:10am
Originally posted by The Brain The Brain wrote:

Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Sorry fof the late post but he was actually spotted on Xmas day walking along the M4 link road towards Llan. Didn't look at ease at all.
He must have been on his way to Mystery Woman's house, and was late, hence looking uneasy. Did you notice if he had any Christmas presents or a sack full of suprises? If he didn't have anything, anyone reckon he was in a huff after getting no Christmas gifts for the animals down the den?

I thought we'd ascertained that she lived somewhere in Llwynhendy middle site and has red hair and face?

So unless he'd cut through Penprys Lane to get down to the Link Road then I reckon you're way off the mark here!

This is a serious thread - Stop speculating; Only cold hard facts ok?

As in your previous post (above) you mean?Confused
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2018 at 7:44am
I wish someone had said no speculation 34 pages ago lolLOL
The mystery couple may have been picking up a suitable camper van from Trostre cars or bonner evans' car lot, ready for some mystery rendezvous down west....Plenty of leg room for squirrels and badgers too
Image result for mystery machine

Edited by roy munster - 04 January 2018 at 7:46am
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2018 at 10:07am
Ooh I like it - But would the MM be Fred of Shaggy though?

I suppose the MW could be either Daphne or Velma as they both have a hint of the old gwallt coch.

But no Scooby Doo so it'd have to be either his pet badger or ferret I suppose.

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2018 at 3:02pm
Mystery Woman?
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2018 at 8:23pm
Where have you been sir?

There were questions raised about the Mystery Woman back in the summer (a few pages back) and there have been various accusations and alleged possible attempts at mating but nothing concrete as yet.

Sightings of the MW are as rare as the MM but I've definitely spotted her in the market and in Stepney St. before now.

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:56pm
I've read about a second mystery man, a possible son of the original mystery man, and indeed have learned about a polish mystery man, although I must accept I've skipped talk of a mystery lady....

Is she in a relationship with the original MM? Have they been seen together, courting? Do they live in the forest together? This is so exciting.
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 9:21pm
I'm not one to speculate, but although she used to live opposite me and I see her quite a bit in Llwynhendy, I wouldn't rule out that she could have a den somewhere along the path that goes from behing Bryn petrol station down to behind the old AVON workshops in Dafen.

To the best of my knowledge they've not been spotted together but that doesn't mean much as Yetis, Bigfoots or Megladons aren't often seen together but they're all still doing well aren't they?

I'd like to think of them courting with lots of crazy red haired cubs running around the place with rucksacks - Only time will tell.

Edited by The Brain - 09 January 2018 at 9:24pm

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 11:51pm
Theres also the late night secret service mystery man, alas he only appears when the moon is full and the tides are high
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 9:27am
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Theres also the late night secret service mystery man, alas he only appears when the moon is full and the tides are high

Now there's a thought. Was MM the real life version of special agent Frank Horrigan, who was assigned to protect JFK. Did John malkovic mess his head up so much that he crossed the pond to live a more tranquil life in the park Howard area? Is all the walking a link to his past life, walking side by side the presidential limousine??
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 10:25am

Now there's a thought. Was MM the real life version of special agent Frank Horrigan, who was assigned to protect JFK. Did John malkovic mess his head up so much that he crossed the pond to live a more tranquil life in the park Howard area? Is all the walking a link to his past life, walking side by side the presidential limousine??

Is that why he never wears sunglasses, 'cos he likes us wacko's to see the whites of his eyes? LOL

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 11:00am

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Clearly the most rational explanation so far JW. The only way to know for sure is to send a shrink down MM's wigwam and put him into some real deep regression hypnosis, that takes us back through his many  previous live's , beginning with Frank Horrigan at the FBI all the way back to his role as lion tamer at the original colloseum...But a simpler explanation is that he could be some kind of doctor david banner character , who was part of a secret chemical experiment that went pear shaped , now every time he enters modern society he turns green and gets irate with poor customer service
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 9:23pm
I can't imagine MM with a firearm like Frank Horrigan used to carry. I can't even see our peaceful man of the forest even carrying a pea shooter to be honest. He strikes me as the sort of man who cries every time he stomps over a live plant bless him.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 9:24pm
I do often wonder what undies he wears. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he wears a lacey thong. The only one dirty extravagance in his life.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2018 at 11:35am
Originally posted by The Brain The Brain wrote:

Ooh I like it - But would the MM be Fred of Shaggy though?

I suppose the MW could be either Daphne or Velma as they both have a hint of the old gwallt coch.

But no Scooby Doo so it'd have to be either his pet badger or ferret I suppose.

Has to be a duck from Park Howard surely? Could call it Quacky Doo! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2018 at 11:38am

I've read about a second mystery man, a possible son of the original mystery man, and indeed have learned about a polish mystery man, although I must accept I've skipped talk of a mystery lady....

Is she in a relationship with the original MM? Have they been seen together, courting? Do they live in the forest together? This is so exciting.

This is what I was thinking Christmas time when MM was heading up the link road towards the M4, I thought that he must have been heading towards MW house or cave, but it was quickly noted that she lives nowhere near that direction. The trail went completely cold on that one LOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2018 at 11:45am

I can't imagine MM with a firearm like Frank Horrigan used to carry. I can't even see our peaceful man of the forest even carrying a pea shooter to be honest. He strikes me as the sort of man who cries every time he stomps over a live plant bless him.

Don't be fooled by that, the quiet people that spend much time on their own out in the outback are usually the ones that can surprise you at the drop of a hat. I reckon he's done so well off of the land for so long because he's a master hunter, is a perfectionist in stealth, and carries one of those John Rambo style blades that'll cut through the hyde of a badger or rabbit like a knife through warm butter! Shocked I just don't see how he can keep his protein and carb levels up by just eating berries, seeds and fallen fruits.......he must feast off of a large animal at some point for sure. Thumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637>
  Share Topic