Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mystery man of Llanelli

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 2:19pm
Its high time we addressed the elephant in the room...
THE SECOND MYSTERY MAN...thick head of grey hair, black rimmed glassed, thick set chap, often seem wearing a yellow tabbard late at night and pushing a bike...always on the phone and looking skyward? sporting rolled up oversized jeans? Looks like hes either working for the secret service or asda
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

THE SECOND MYSTERY MAN...thick head of grey hair, black rimmed glassed, thick set chap, often seem wearing a yellow tabbard late at night and pushing a bike...always on the phone and looking skyward? sporting rolled up oversized jeans? Looks like hes either working for the secret service or asda

I don't live in Llanelli, so no idea about this bloke - but if he's a bit odd, are you SURE he has a 'phone? Around my way, we used to have a weirdo who'd walk around apparently always on his mobile - except that, when you looked carefully, the object he was holding wasn't a phone at all! He was talking to himself!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

This has got me intrigued - Doesn't sound like any form of wildlife I've come across on my travels.

Unfortunately your description is a bit too sketchy, I mean you haven't even said whether his hair is light or dark grey, no mention of the make or type of bike and then this yellow plumage of his; are we talking hi-viz, waterproof or mesh?

Also no mention of where this creature was spotted- How can I investigate further with such little information to go on?

I have got lucky spotting in the past with the red faced lady with red hair, but I put that down to good fortune as I used to live near her, but tbh we're going to need a photo of your latest sighting before we can take it seriously.

I'm still pinning my hopes on a sighting of the MM though before the winter kicks in.

I've started changing my route and times home in the hope I see him along the road by the Crem, but nothing now for months.

Hopefully he's still hanging in tbere and there'll be a confirmed sighting soon.

If not then I'll be writing to Chris Packham again, or maybe even Iolo to see if they can help with finding him.

Anyhow I digress, if you have more information on this latest critter please don't hesitate to let us know.

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 10:28am
MM spotted this morning.

Walking past ATS at approximately 09:51 heading towards Dock Stars.

Had red trousers on (very festive) and couldn't help but notice that he was sporting a new rucksack.

Apologies for no picture, I couldn't get phone out quick enough.

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by The Brain The Brain wrote:

MM spotted this morning.

Walking past ATS at approximately 09:51 heading towards Dock Stars.

Had red trousers on (very festive) and couldn't help but notice that he was sporting a new rucksack.

Apologies for no picture, I couldn't get phone out quick enough.

Great news to hear of MM bestriding around town in festive kegs.... Clearly he's in fine fettle too , considering he was out of sight by the time you had your camera phone ready. One of these days one of us may be quick witted enough to engage and interrogate our traveling willbury , alas that still seems as likely as entrapping the abominable snowman with a fly net.
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 10:48pm
Stop the press.

MM spotted this evening, wait for it, in Parc trostre 😲😲😲

This is not his style at all. Far too mainstream.

For one minute I thought he was going to pop into KFC but he casually walked past and marched inwards towards trostre.

Maybe he just wants to see how the rest of us live, or more likely there's a small pond down there and he wanted to call for a chat with the ducks??

Carrying a very large rucksack and seems to be dressing all in black these days? Is he in training mode to become some sort of peace envoy out in the middle East perhaps?
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2017 at 10:20pm
Spotted our friend today for the first time in ages. Just passed the turn off to the crem but on the “wrong” side of the road.; Where there isn’t a foot or cycle path.

Edited by mammamammon - 13 November 2017 at 10:21pm
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic