Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

****nal v Villareal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ****nal v Villareal
    Posted: 19 April 2006 at 5:50pm

Anyone know if there is a highlights programme on tonight for this match.

If you don't have sky sports / money for a bus to the  pub, it seems the news is the only place to watch the goals.

Sponsored Links

Pike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:34pm

Interesting,...

The game was shown on ESPN 2 here. I always thought whenever "The Mouse" braodcast an international game it meant ESPN International had the rights to the game. Also, I notice the games broadcast on "the Mouse" was shown by Setanta Sports USA (which rebroadcast Sky and BBS broadcasts). I guess this may mean that Sky has the rights, and they sub contract the broadcast for international audiences outside of Europe???

BTW, "The Mouse"= ESPN, ESPN2 (& other obvious affliates) and ABC (American Broadcast Company) is owned by Disney Corp- thus the nickname.

<--Pike----
Geaux Saints (Bleed Black &Gold www.saintsreport.com)
Go White Sox- World Champions (S-O-X +)
Doc testing for Scarlet Fever, well Doc?
MOVED FROM CHICAGO TO ABIDJAN
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 5:19pm
I didnt see the game. what was the score? was it a good/bad game?

[IMG]
SIMON REDSHAW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SIMON REDSHAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 8:42am

I didn't see much of the game as was at work but sounded a good game.  @rsenal won 1-0. Might have been more as they had a goal disallowed and Thierry Henry missed a chance in the sceond half.  It was the last European game to be played at Highbury!

Not to be too trivial but, somebody said a squirrel got onto the pitch!! @rsene Wenger joked that the squirrel was a good dribbler!!

Edited by SIMON REDSHAW
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by SIMON REDSHAW SIMON REDSHAW wrote:

I didn't see much of the game as was at work but sounded a good game.  @rsenal won 1-0. Might have been more as they had a goal disallowed and Thierry Henry missed a chance in the sceond half.  It was the last European game to be played at Highbury!

Not to be too trivial but, somebody said a squirrel got onto the pitch!! @rsene Wenger joked that the squirrel was a good dribbler!!

Thanks.

[IMG]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic