Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 7:59pm
Croeso Winston, just a little tip for you both, when we moved from Stradey we bought our Season Tickets in the North Stand N18 but only stayed there 2 seasons as found the rain used to reach the first 6/8 rows and also on sunny days we would get blinded by the sun so we moved over to the South Stand and are now in S3 and it has been the best move for us! Hope this helps with making a decision on where to settle in PYS and I know you will enjoy the atmosphere and general experience of supporting the Scarlets! Ymlaen Scarlets SmileThumbs Up
"YMA O HYD"
Sponsored Links

Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 8:18pm
That’s really interesting. Similar to the shed at Gloucester. The rain and sun went in. We were in the main stand opposite   Now of course they don’t watch the rugby in the shed but just abuse the ref lol.   We’re in S3 on Saturday row Z   Tidy
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 9:05pm
The basic rule is, if you want comfort the South edges it, if you want atmosphere the North smashes it.
There is a special balcony for disabled at the top of the North stand serviced by a lift and the only way the rain gets in there is if it falling horizontally with 100 mph following wind!
Keep the faith
ewbank2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 10:17pm
Hope you enjoy the game on Saturday and have a goid look around. Croeso i’r teulu
Scarlets am Byth
cymraes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:30pm
Croeso to you both.  North every time for me because of the specical atmosphere but don't know how the lift system works.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

Called in to the stadium today. Awesome breakfast. Shirts bought. Well missus wants away shirt so got to wait   Tickets bought for Saturday. South stand as lifts for the wife who uses crutches parking checked out at B    All set

If your wife can use the steps I think I’m right in saying there are 3 seats above the s4 entrance. Close to half way line and mid way up the stand good for getting in and out etc as there’s only 3 seats. Could be a tad cold but blankets would sort that. I’m taking mine when it’s cold I’m nearly 50! 😆
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:30pm
That’s interesting. Yes blankets will be the norm when it gets colder. Especially as you seem to have evening KOs as the norm. Assume ok to take rucksacks in with warm weather clothing and hot drinks contained therein
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 2:56am
If it’s the South Stand then I’d suggest cucumber sarnies and a broad selection from Waitrose’ cold meats counter.

Hod toddy in a flask.

Fit right in.
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 6:59am
Only the best for my princess
tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 7:13am
Don't think you are allowed to take a flask . My sister was stopped from taking one in due to health and safety reasons.
I'm sick of it
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 8:53am
Originally posted by tim d tim d wrote:

Don't think you are allowed to take a flask . My sister was stopped from taking one in due to health and safety reasons.

How big was her flask?? I usually take a little hip flask in the pocket.
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:07am
Stewards search bags so I suggest you put any drinks in your coat pockets! Wink
"YMA O HYD"
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:33am
I find my extra large Y-fronts are good for that sort of thing.
That's the Scarlets, its in their DNA.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

I find my extra large Y-fronts are good for that sort of thing.

Not enough room in mine for that!!
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 1:43pm
So is it just alcoholic drinks that the stewards take out
Cofi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 1:56pm
This is fast becoming my favourite thread on here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic