Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New RFC Supporters kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New RFC Supporters kit
    Posted: 09 September 2017 at 12:47am
Now online for preorder. Polos and home and away jerseys in retro style. Check out the RFC website and social media. Relive the retro style of that day 25 years ago when Llanelli beat Australia ! Really nice kit.

Edited by reesytheexile - 09 September 2017 at 12:48am
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 1:40pm
Some supporters have called into the VX-3 premises in Dafen just to try on a top for sizing which VX-3 are happy with and then you can just order your choices online. It is not a walk-in and buy shop but they will help those in don't. Also, in any event if an item doesn't fit you can always return in good order and exchange as per all mail order purchases.

Pre-order now for early November home delivery.

Edited by reesytheexile - 13 September 2017 at 1:41pm
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 1:56pm
Done! Looks good. Great that a local company is the supplier.
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 2:14pm
Great Micro Duck - that is the plan. Trying to use local businesses for a local club when reasonably possible to do so. Hopefully, Llanelli supporters will buy into and support this local supplier.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 2:26pm
Do you know if they do golf clothing ?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 2:39pm
Gareth - think they do multi spprt. Check with them. It will be good to give them business 
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 3:24pm
I've got their Carmarthen Quins jersey and love it.
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk
StradeGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StradeGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 10:29pm
I spoke the man over the phone as I wanted my son to try on one of the larger size jerseys as the Scarlets jersey in 5xl is too small.   He was really helpful and we had quite a long chat! Much better customer awareness and service than Scarlets macron, who still haven't responded to my (many) queries over the past few weeks. Really frustrating and terrible service from them I have to say.
Spent thousands in the Scarlets shop over the last 20 years and this year for the first time ever my son can't find anything to fit him. He's devastated. (He's got a growth disorder & learning difficulties and asking me every day have I had a reply from the Scarlets shop about the 6XL jersey that's advertised on the website, but the girl in the shop knows nothing about it.)
Repeatedly ignoring genuine queries on social media is not acceptable, when the account is active. Macron are reflecting very badly on the Scarlets in my opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic