Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nick names 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick names 2020
    Posted: Yesterday at 5:35pm
i have been thinking the scarlets did not use my nick names idea from a few years ago so I will try again for 2020 and hope dulanee and fitspatrik read my idea and use it, it will add atmosfear to an empty parceescarlets during the pandemmic no body is safe not even in Russian countryside wear your masks hand space and face 15- Leeam Williams east Enders boom boom boom boom boom b b boom noise from east Enders after he scores he looks like Sanjay from east Enders 
14- Jonny macnikol sound of that song Macdonald’s Macdonalds Kentucky fried chicken and a pisa  hut after he scores fans would like and dance at home 
13-  jonothon Davies noise of a fox hunt bugal when he scores his nick name is foxy and his brother is a fox cub 
12- Jonny Williams sound of Michael j fox playing Jonney be good from back to the future and raise money for Parkinsons   fans can play air geetars when safe to go back to stadium after global pandemmick 
11- Steff evans duelling banjos from deliverunce when he scores because of his hair do 
10- Rhys patchal sound of patch’s song from Santa claws the movie patch was the elf played by Dudlee moor rest in peace dudlee, patch’s song comes on when he leaves Santa to make toys for naughty BZ 
9 - Gareth Davies sound of a car door slamming because his name is Cawdor it could be a different players car door every week dulanee must have a nice car door fans can shout shut that door when they are back in parceescarlets like shutting door on opposishon 
8- Casseem sound of rodnee from only fools and horses shouting Cassandra and Del Boy saying Rodnee you plonker
7- Josh Macloud theme from highlander his name was Mac loud to, sound of steel sords smashing fans could have sord fights in stands when it is safe to return from global pandemmick 
6- Dan Davis sound of Delanee and players shouting nice boobs when he scores DD is a bra size 
5-  teveeta sound of texus song halo when he score his nick name is Tex delanee can put on halo first when Tex  scores and fits Patrick 
4- Jake ball sound of Jonny ball saying pick a number fans can pick numbers from delanees cap when they return from global pan demmick 
3- Sebastian sound of Sebastian co beating Steve ovett in Olympics I was there it was a good race 
2- Ken Owens sound of Alan Rick man rest in peace saying cancel Christmas from robbing hood when he was the sheriff of Notting ham in the film with Kevin costno Christmas is cancelled this year anyway fans will smile and eat mins pies watching scarlets on tv 
1- wyn jones sound of aqua singing dr jones it is nice song the fans can dance at home and delanee can dance in stand in his mask 
can some body give me fits Patricks number please i will talk to him if delanee does not listen thank you stay safe mad monk 

Edited by The Mad Monk - Yesterday at 5:44pm
please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
Sponsored Links

surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:46pm
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

i have been thinking the scarlets did not use my nick names idea from a few years ago so I will try again for 2020 and hope dulanee and fitspatrik read my idea and use it, it will add atmosfear to an empty parceescarlets during the pandemmic no body is safe not even in Russian countryside wear your masks hand space and face 15- Leeam Williams east Enders boom boom boom boom boom b b boom noise from east Enders after he scores he looks like Sanjay from east Enders 
14- Jonny macnikol sound of that song Macdonald’s Macdonalds Kentucky fried chicken and a pisa  hut after he scores fans would like and dance at home 
13-  jonothon Davies noise of a fox hunt bugal when he scores his nick name is foxy and his brother is a fox cub 
12- Jonny Williams sound of Michael j fox playing Jonney be good from back to the future and raise money for Parkinsons   fans can play air geetars when safe to go back to stadium after global pandemmick 
11- Steff evans duelling banjos from deliverunce when he scores because of his hair do 
10- Rhys patchal sound of patch’s song from Santa claws the movie patch was the elf played by Dudlee moor rest in peace dudlee, patch’s song comes on when he leaves Santa to make toys for naughty BZ 
9 - Gareth Davies sound of a car door slamming because his name is Cawdor it could be a different players car door every week dulanee must have a nice car door fans can shout shut that door when they are back in parceescarlets like shutting door on opposishon 
8- Casseem sound of rodnee from only fools and horses shouting Cassandra and Del Boy saying Rodnee you plonker
7- Josh Macloud theme from highlander his name was Mac loud to, sound of steel sords smashing fans could have sord fights in stands when it is safe to return from global pandemmick 
6- Dan Davis sound of Delanee and players shouting nice boobs when he scores DD is a bra size 
5-  teveeta sound of texus song halo when he score his nick name is Tex delanee can put on halo first when Ted scores and fits Patrick 
4- Jake ball sound of Jonny ball saying pick a number fans can pick numbers from delanees cap when they return from global pan demmick 
3- Sebastian sound of Sebastian co beating Steve ovett in Olympics I was there it was a good race 
2- Ken Owens sound of Alan Rick man rest in peace saying cancel Christmas from robbing hood when he was the sheriff of Notting ham in the film with Kevin costno Christmas is cancelled this year anyway fans will smile and eat mins pies watching scarlets on tv 
1- wyn jones sound of aqua singing dr jones it is nice song the fans can dance at home and delanee can dance in stand in his mask 
can some body give me fits Patricks number please i will talk to him if delanee does not listen thank you stay safe mad monk 

Ha ha! Split my sides, especially the Dan Davis nickname.  £££
Joshua24:15
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:49pm
Steff Evs, duelling banjos, outstanding! 😂👏
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:09pm
Johnny ball think of a number my personal fave😂
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic