Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parc Y Scarlets/ Barn?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 8:56am
 3.50 a pint not a fiver
Keef from Neef
Sponsored Links

Scarlet Cruiser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Cruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 12:59pm
The problem is it's not really easy to get home from. For me to get home to Pontarddulais, it would have to be a taxi and this adds to the cost. Would much rather go to the local rugby club and walk home.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2019 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Rambler_2 Rambler_2 wrote:

3.50 a pint not a fiver

£4.10 for Guinness - I’m not complaining as long as it’s good which it now normally is.

Just doesn’t seem worth opening unless there is a scarlets match alongside.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2019 at 9:54pm

Go down the Greenfield 10% off all food and beers for Scarlets supporters, a good few calling there now a very decent Guinness there £2.90 .
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Go down the Greenfield 10% off all food and beers for Scarlets supporters, a good few calling there now a very decent Guinness there £2.90 .

Sounds goodSmile
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2019 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by roy munster<b> roy munster wrote:

I dont think speedy should be silenced on this one
. I would like the parc y scarlets to make it more publicly known what theyre doing for all welsh test matches...The rugby world cups have all been wasted opportunities. Surely when wales were in a rugby world cup quarter final or semi final or knocking england out of their world cup, surely such massive events would lend themselves to the scarelts hosting these matches on the super sized screens. As posters rightly say, the other bars and lounges are all possibilities and maybe more suitable. But given some good promotion, word of mouth, facebook , road sign adverts and regularity of these events I see a crowd building...people love a good atmosphere for the big games etc etc Yes scarlets have larger costs, but with all their bars and the barn they have flexibility in terms of capacity. Definitely something that the club can investigate further

Like they ever could anyway.LOLWink

I didnt really mean the Barn, as a choice of mine, I was merely asking if it was open, I would prefer the heart and soul with proper glasses and a more Scarlets supporters feel to the bar, where we could all congregate.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic