Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Patch signs new deal!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 6:44pm
Brilliant news. Gwych
Scarlets am Byth
Sponsored Links

Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 8:28pm
Cubby and now Patch Clap 2 pivitol players for us. Hapus iawn.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
swm View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 8:50pm
that is good news so hwo next Wink
steve and ang
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:42am
Patch is so important to the way we play.

Watching Wales on the weekend, and Dan Biggar had a really good first half, playing his game. His kicking game was a catalyst for the Wales tries and I had no criticism about the way he went about things.

Patchell came on and brought the ball to the defensive line before distributing. It's not that he was better than Biggar, he was different. And that difference is how the Scarlets want to play.

If Wales want to play this way, they may have to make a key decision at 10.
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Micro Duck Micro Duck wrote:

Patch is so important to the way we play.

Watching Wales on the weekend, and Dan Biggar had a really good first half, playing his game. His kicking game was a catalyst for the Wales tries and I had no criticism about the way he went about things.

Patchell came on and brought the ball to the defensive line before distributing. It's not that he was better than Biggar, he was different. And that difference is how the Scarlets want to play.

If Wales want to play this way, they may have to make a key decision at 10.

Precisely. Does anyone think that England, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand would be that naiive defensively against us? I do not criticise Dan for putting in the kicks but so could either Rhys. What Dan cannot do is take the ball to the line at pace - he doesn't have any unfortunately.

Does anyone remember his valiant interception inside his own 22 for Wales against England last season. He was clear & set off to be overhauled within 30-40 metres by Daly I think. Now Barrett would have scored & Patchell would have been a lot closer. You have to pick horses for courses. Dan with Jamie & Warrenball was correct. Not now I am afraid. By continuing to select him it is clear that the coaches don't really know what game they want to play. In my mind picking Hadleigh only adds to this confusion.
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 10:42am
Good news, he is a very good player.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic