Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poola play off situation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:28am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Pontypool say they have already filled 4 supporters buses . Aberavon sea front wont know what has hit them on Friday afternoon then pre-match ! lol

Poola buses are free to all supporters .
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Pontypool say they have already filled 4 supporters buses . Aberavon sea front wont know what has hit them on Friday afternoon then pre-match ! lol

Poola buses are free to all supporters .
It’s a fair old distance from Pontypool especially on a Friday night on M4 so well done Pooler owners , the Jeffries family. It’s a Jeffries family crusade - must have spent huge sums in underwriting the club and this is their moment in the sun. I hope the RFC man up and come through but nervous time for sure.

Edited by reesytheexile - 13 May 2019 at 11:58am
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 2:43pm
Pontypool have provided free transport (bus) all season.

Their annual budget far exceeds RFC's.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 4:22pm
They have hammered most in the Championship so will come full of confidence. I haven’t seen them play all season but would guess a big and heavy pack with some all round experience all over the team. Good weather probably helps us and our young talent. We shall find out !
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 4:35pm

They have hammered most in the Championship so will come full of confidence. I haven’t seen them play all season but would guess a big and heavy pack with some all round experience all over the team. Good weather probably helps us and our young talent. We shall find out !

From what I have heard (albeit only 2 matches where they have played Narberth) they disrupted up front as much as possible.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic