Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Preistland Missed Con.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preistland Missed Con.
    Posted: 07 September 2014 at 6:49pm
As soon as Rhys missed that Conversion, I told my mate that could have sealed the game. 16 pts ahead would have been too much.

Watched the game last night again and did any one notice when Gareth Davies scored the 4 th try ??

There wasnt an Ulster player near him. Under the posts Conversion over game over.

They should there last try and look at there player over the line and tried to get as near to the posts as possible.

Little things like that can win/draw/lose games.
Sponsored Links

GreyScarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreyScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 9:17pm
I must have been looking the other way at a critical time then, or was it a ghost that he sidestepped just short of the line?
Virtually perfect rugby - 1992/93
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by GreyScarlet GreyScarlet wrote:

I must have been looking the other way at a critical time then, or was it a ghost that he sidestepped just short of the line?

Wrong try
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
TheCat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 9:58pm
Apparently RP keeps a slice of bacon in his shorts pocket, if he is under the cosh he can then eat his way out of trouble

P.S I have come back to haunt you mighty one, its been a while #reincarnation
EJPT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 10:47pm
Priestland had a flat game but was a whole lot better then he had been before his injury last season. Points were crucial points are always crucial. We have seen him miss 3 kicks and we have won the game in the end our defense was the problem. Good at blitzing the ulster wide play, but there set peices in the middle of the park left us with so many gaps.
AstroScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AstroScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 9:14am
Can't believe this is still being talked about...

'Stand up at home if you're watching, that was one of the Heineken Cup great tries'
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic