Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prem babies dubbed bed blockers.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prem babies dubbed bed blockers.
    Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:47pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4848698.stm

I might well be coming at this from a biased angle as my twins had to be delivered early (though not excessively early), but economics now dictate that decisions should be made to let chosen prem babies die? simple as that is it blair you [beep]? the buck stops at number 10 you [beep] son of thatcher. Sorry, but I can't believe that society is in a position to allow people to make these decisions, especially when money was flushed down the toilet in a pointless 2nd gulf conflict that we didn't have to join, but blair felt he had to lick bush boy's ****. You and your politician cronies going to tell the parents face to face? nah, get someone else to do your murdering as usual you spineless effers.

A highly irate mail has been sent to his Llanelli representative.

Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:03pm
my wife works in the special care baby unit in singleton hospital. as you can imagine she was in a bit of shock to say the least when she saw this. all she could say was they should work there for a bit
DgembaDgemba View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DgembaDgemba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:30pm

i was a premature baby spent my first 6 weeks in Caerphilly miners hosptial so how dare they say this.

The bed blockers are the drunks and druggies that bring it on themselves not some helpless little babies. 

This proves the point that society is slowly moving away from helping working families and more to help the bums and lazy bar stewards

The localised condition of planetary atmospheric condensation caused a malfunction in the visual orientation circuits...

Or to put it another way, we got lost in the fog.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by DgembaDgemba DgembaDgemba wrote:

i was a premature baby spent my first 6 weeks in Caerphilly miners hosptial so how dare they say this.

The bed blockers are the drunks and druggies that bring it on themselves not some helpless little babies. 

This proves the point that society is slowly moving away from helping working families and more to help the bums and lazy bar stewards

ah that's the reason then

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DgembaDgemba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:31am
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

Oh Cheers  lol

Edited by DgembaDgemba
The localised condition of planetary atmospheric condensation caused a malfunction in the visual orientation circuits...

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:02am

Oh Cheers  lol

Oh dear.... Caerphilly Miners Hospital ...... DD I take it your Mum had a planned birth between 9.00 & 5.30 then .

I used to sort out all the consultants cars up there, when I had the garage in Caerphilly (as used as the location in Belonging series 2 & 3). It was great, cos if I or my staff had to go to the Hospital, we never had to wait.

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DgembaDgemba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:32am
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Oh Cheers  lol

Oh dear.... Caerphilly Miners Hospital ...... DD I take it your Mum had a planned birth between 9.00 & 5.30 then .

It was a choice between the Miners or Prince Charles as i live about halfway between the 2.  My mother was like "No Child of mine is being born in Merthyr Tydfil"

Its a shame though because the majority of babies in my area are born in the Royal Gwent in Newport now

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:48am

Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Oh Cheers  lol

It was a choice between the Miners or Prince Charles as i live about halfway between the 2.  My mother was like "No Child of mine is being born in Merthyr Tydfil"

Its a shame though because the majority of babies in my area are born in the Royal Gwent in Newport now

It's got to be Caerphilly then ...... Closer to Stradey

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic