Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Premier sports - £49 for 12 month be quick!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 8:11am
they actually did try to get money this year off me, I had an email off them saying they had approached my bank.  luckily the card I had used had expired so they couldn't do a thing!
be very wary of dealing with these. I have noted to ring them in august to cancel my subscription apparently they want 15 days notice.

Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

thanks cymru
does this annual subscription mean that they can legally take money next year at £89?

I would not think so... normally, you can cancel a direct debit instruction any time - though I wouldn't do it to the energy suppliers!
thanks,just subscribed.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 9:34am

they actually did try to get money this year off me, I had an email off them saying they had approached my bank.  luckily the card I had used had expired so they couldn't do a thing!
be very wary of dealing with these. I have noted to ring them in august to cancel my subscription apparently they want 15 days notice.

thanks steve,i'm a bit of a card tart so change quite often anyway.Big smile
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 9:49am

When I subscribed last week for £49 they said I had to use a card with an expiry date of over twelve months.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Roger Roger wrote:

When I subscribed last week for £49 they said I had to use a card with an expiry date of over twelve months.
maybe they can then
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 10:54am
They automatically renewed my subscription in mid September for £89. Same amount as last year. No complaints from me, good value.
Keep the faith
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 10:55am
Mine has just kept on working ConfusedConfused
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 10:56am
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Mine has just kept on working ConfusedConfused
Check your bank statement 😁
Keep the faith
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 11:07am
they didn't ask that of me greypower1 regarding the card. think its worth being very wary and about a month before renewal to see if there are any deals ongoing with them. they don't seem to be very organised!
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 8:55am
thanks again cymru for the tip. Saved me £40... 
Realwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 12:04pm
Is the deal over
pillory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pillory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 5:00pm
Awful picture quality for me over internet last night.
llanfam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llanfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 5:52pm
It worked ok , connected the laptop to the TV via hdmi cable.
Jones2004 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by pillory pillory wrote:

Did you try to change the picture quality from either 420p or Medium (default settings) to 720p or High?
Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 8:29pm
Interesting. I had the same problem (poor picture quality). Have always streamed and cast in HD without any issues in the past.

Edited by Lee - 05 October 2019 at 8:31pm
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2019 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Jones2004 Jones2004 wrote:

Originally posted by pillory pillory wrote:

Did you try to change the picture quality from either 420p or Medium (default settings) to 720p or High?

Quite - if everyone is getting the same as us, there is a button at the bottom which allows viewers to switch between low-medium-high quality (I suppose you need a higher broadband speed for 'high' quality). 

Hope these comments will help.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic