Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 12:25pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Season Ticket Xmas Reductions
Posted By: SA14
Subject: Season Ticket Xmas Reductions
Date Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:01am

from scarlets site

SEASON TICKET XMAS REDUCTIONS
With the Season now part way through, we are reducing our Season Ticket prices. A season ticket purchased before Christmas will ensure you get into the crucial Heineken Cup game at home to Northampton Saints on the weekend of January 7/8/9. You will also get into the remaining home Celtic League games, including the Scarlets and Blues clash in Wrexham in March. And you will gain free entry to the home fixtures of the Alliance club of your choice.

As a Season Ticket holder your name will be added to the International Ticket allocation roster. Junior Season Ticket holders can become Junior Scarlets, get a birthday card from their favourite player and become eligible to be selected as a match day mascot.

New prices are:
Patron £245
Adult Stand £150
OAP Stand £115
Junior Stand £75
Adult Enclosure £115
OAP Enclosure £95
Junior Enc £30
Adult Field £100
OAP Field £80
Junior Field £30

Replies:
Posted By: Jerry Dammers
Date Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:33am
Not quite worth it really is it? given the season's form so far can you see any takers?

Posted By: wizard
Date Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:35am
Not alot

Posted By: Taffscarlet
Date Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:48am

Not that good at all. I was looking at the fixture list after Sunday's game. Not much to look forward to after Christmas. The Celtic Cup is all to pay anyway so it's not really worth buying a season ticket at this stage of the season.

Another thing I noticed - the Blues game in Wrexham is the same weekend as Wales v Ireland in Cardiff. Bit puzzling that. 1000's of N Wales based rugby fans will be making the journey down to Cardiff to see Wales play, and we'll be going in the opposite direction.

-------------
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Taffscarlet Taffscarlet wrote:

Not that good at all. I was looking at the fixture list after Sunday's game. Not much to look forward to after Christmas. The Celtic Cup is all to pay anyway so it's not really worth buying a season ticket at this satge of the season.

Another thing I noticed - the Blues game in Wrexham is the same weekend as Wales v Ireland in Cardiff. Bit puzzling that. 1000's of N Wales based rugby fans will be making the journey down to Cardiff to see Wales play, and we'll be going in the opposite direction.

i think there's only 5 home games (one in wrexham)

all we need now is for the wrexham game to have a sunday evening kick off

Posted By: Gemma
Date Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:01pm
Still too much! for my liking!

Posted By: welshchick
Date Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:03am

It's stupid, it is still a lot considering how many home games are left! It is pathetic that the 'home' game in Wrexham is against Cardiff, why not against a Scottish or Irish team. However, I hope it's on a decent day and at a decent time and that the club will be running more than one bus!

Posted By: Gemma
Date Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:08am
Originally posted by welshchick welshchick wrote:

It's stupid, it is still a lot considering how many home games are left! It is pathetic that the 'home' game in Wrexham is against Cardiff, why not against a Scottish or Irish team. However, I hope it's on a decent day and at a decent time and that the club will be running more than one bus!

Yes I agree with u there about the wrexham trip! I hope it is a sat afternoon/evening! and that the club does run more that one bus! We could have quite easily filt another bus with all the people I know who couldn't go!

Posted By: scarlet_rob
Date Posted: 16 December 2004 at 3:10pm
Have they got the wrong price down? I thought that was the price for a season ticket at the start of the season!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net